-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
OOOO did someone say PERSONALITY TYPES?!
My beloved MC Bronwen is an INTJ-T (turbulent architect). She has a tough outer shell and she can take a lot before she finally snaps. He greatest and most well-kept secret is that she is secretly a cinnamon bun 🤫 All 3 of her friends are feelers, so she’s the voice of reason. However, she can be very hard…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 1 month ago
I do not have a blog yet, but I’m planning on starting an art blog soon! I would post my sketchbook pages, finished ✨masterpieces✨, random writing and whatever I feel like.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
- elk season montana
- wars during 1970s
- downtown whitefish
This is rather tame, most of my characters incur terrible injuries at some point in their stories so my search history is usually a bit more disturbing lol 🤦♀️
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years, 1 month ago
@joy-caroline that sounds like a book that would make me cry buckets AHH that’s so sweet 🥺💖💖💖
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76
Ohh AWESOME!! Yes i wanna hear it! XDD Me likey Fin!!!!! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76
Wow. *sobs and hugs Riker* Riker’s guilt does NOT feel forced at all. SO REAL. I don’t really know who Fin is but I’m loving him so far! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76
Riker…. *cries* I love it!*tries to catch up on KP after being sick for a few days* *is still kinda sick* lolllll
-
Koshka replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
Poor Riker. That does make a lot of sense though.
Yeah, I’m definitely one of those authors with random research. I know the personalities for all my MCs, and one of my SCs too.
Hearts of Gold
Zlatan is ISFJ-T, or a turbulent defender. His love language is acts of service, which often manifests in close attention.
Vulkasin is…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Kayla B. are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
Ok, i fixed that by replying to an email they sent and requesting the free plan. XDDD
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Ah, ok. Wait, but what if the account ends and i’m due money? XD you said this happened to you? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Yeah, i tried but I can’t downgrade during a free trial… should i just contact support or something? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Ok and now i’m stuck bc i accidently signed up for a free convert kit trial and i have NO clue how to get out of that…HELP -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Yeah, the blog just seems like a lot of work.. XDD Ahh, ok! I’ll look into that! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I signed up for your newsletter!!I actually don’t have one…. like, @freedomwriter76 this is where I post writing updates. I do have a blog but RARELY post so y’all would be more up to date on here than if you checked that out. loll The idea of a newsletter has always seemed cool to me and I’d like to do one sometime, but i…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
I LOVE THAT!!!!@devastate-lasting
wow. I love those and i wanna meet those characters!! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 2 months ago
Gone fishin’ 🎣 will be back Sunday
@freedomwriter76 @lrose5 I’ll do my best to work on your character art while I’m away, gang! I hope y’all have a lovely weekend, happy writing 😊 -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@issawriter7
ISSY!!! Ya came! lol *jumps up and down with you* ME TOO!!! I’m loving it so far! (KP helps when I have a question and want tons of different answers, so I can choose the way that works best for me. XD) Yes!! You’re a knight with about 1,000 posts! Get to those thousand!!! *cheers you on* Thank you!! 🙂spasibo *bows* Same for you!…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Issabelle Perry are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago - Load More
