-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
XD
There has to be someone, right? I mean we are technically all related through Adam and Eve, or even Noah.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
It is!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
BwahahaWe used to have family reunions in Branson, so that’s how that came about.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Ah, I’ve seen Jonah and Moses in person, and Noah, Ruth, and Jesus on video. Amazon music has their sound tracks, so that’s where I’ve heard most of their music.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
That’s awesome. Do they ever figure it out?
And ouch.
I knew that. I know I knew that. Why am I still so sad?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
YOU’VE SEEN ESTHER!??!!!! I want to see it so much…and David. We have the sound tracks, but it’s just the songs so it only makes me want to see them all the more.
Definitely. 😉
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @elishavet-pidyon
And here’s Wilkins’ song list.
“Three Days” from Esther by Sight and Sound Theatres
“Hiding Place” by Urshan College
“Bring us Back” by Joshua Aaron
“Silence” by Urshan Bible College
And honestly that last one is so completely him…they each are really.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
WHY is that sad?!? What happens? YOU CAN’T KILL HER TOO!!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Whoa. Those pics are awesome.
(This is random, but you know that if he married a Jewish woman all his kids will be counted full Jews?)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
@whalekeeper thank you so much! 🥰 I’m glad you like it!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago

Here’s one of my best deer yet 😀
This is a red stag. Most of the flowers in his rack are real, there are some daffodils, lilies, roses, peonies, and a bunch of jacarandas. I painted this guy with watercolors, as always 🙂
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago

Here’s a moose I painted for my best friend. The paper is warped from the watercolor so it looks funny on my scanner.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago

This is something I painted for school a while back. I had to paint a scene from Exodus so I chose the scene where Moses comes down from Mount Sinai to see the golden calf.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Ooh!! Yay!!! I’d LOVE to see y’all’s art!
Here’s some of mine 😀

This is a cartoony self-portrait I did a while back 😀 I have not been able to replicate this style since
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@whalekeeper lol I love how random that is
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
That sounds good. Riker would have to be the one to say something first, but Zlatan afterward could start the conversation.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
We do! Now how are we going to get those two together, AND in a position where they’ll both talk? Neither of them are easily moved to talk about their past… =}
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
I’m still working on Wilkins’ back story, but here’s what I think so far;
Some quick background first: The foxes are a lesser kingdom which is constantly under persecution. The much larger kingdom of wolves are the current oppressors during the first two books. At…[Read more]
- Load More
