-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
YES, she is! And also yes, you first meet her in Ember Rising.
I still haven’t read all of Ember Falls. You know, that one part. *Sob*I have a friend who was still Pemma, but she’s not so sure now. *Shrug* They all develope a bit in the last couple books. (Reason I’m one of those rare people who prefer Green Embers to all…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
AHHHH! THOSE ARE AWESOME!
Wheazy is hilarious! She’s Helmer’s niece. She’s a slave in First Warre (and is still soooo like her uncle). When they first meet she thinks he’s a trespasser and tries to shoot Pick.
I used to be totally Picket&Emma, but by the end of the books those two are like, brother and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Why, hello to you too! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy, and other stuff.
And now, Askthenewbequestions!
- What is your least favorite animal?
- Would you prefer to own a horse the rest of your life (you pick the breed) or ride a dragon for a day (again, you pick the type)?
- What is your favorite character’s hair…
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years ago
Hey y’all! I haven’t decided which story playlists I should add this to yet but I just found this song and I really loved it. I thought there might be a chance that you guys would find it fitting for your characters/stories too 😊
Grace – Marcus Mumford
Marcus Mumford is the lead singer of Mumford & Sons so he might sound familiar to some of you…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@Freedomwriter76 that first one with Steve and Bucky staying up til 5 am playing videogames.. my best friend and I have literally done that 🤣🤣
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 no kidding! Apparently, it’s impossible to find a ref for someone with white hair, brown eyes, blue skin, elf ears, antlers and a scar across their right eye, who knew🤷🏼♀️
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thank you both 😀
I have yet to find a good picture for Muri! She’s Japanese/Irish with choppy copper red hair and thin lips. That’s a bit of a tricky combo, as you could imagine XD
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Then this one fits my character Denver pretty well, though I would like to add that Denver has freckles and brown eyes.
Denver is Mercedes’ older sister by a year. They’re both characters in Bronwen’s story.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

This one works really well for my character November 😀 The lighting in this fits her story and setting, which is a tiny detail but it makes me happy so yay
(By the way, I know someone else on here has a character named November so if you like I could give my charrie a nickname or refer to her with her last name 😉 )
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AHH SO PRETTY 🤩 @queen_of_alvastia
It is the BEST THING EVER when you find a picture that looks JUST like your character :0 I have a couple of Bronwen but the way she looks has changed in my mind a bit since I found them
The pose in this one is funny but the jawline and the eyes and the lips and nose are spot on and the colors are practically…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue changed their profile picture 4 years ago
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
@whalekeeper your grandpa’s cabin sounds so cool!! I’ve always wanted a hunting cabin full of taxidermy 😀 I would love an elk mount like that! I currently only have a little mule deer mount, but I didn’t hunt him. Also, I’m in love with your art style!! That girl is so adorable, she’s got so much personality! I love all the swirls and fun…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ah, fun!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Not good at all. Think of a medieval form of Hans who is also extremely manipulative. Calm almost kind demeanor, black heart. If Zlatan and Riker get to talk they can compare the two.
Uh, yeah that probably wouldn’t end well. For anyone.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Sounds like he would go rather well with Yarvoj. *Shudder*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
That’s awful.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s my brother’s bearded dragon, named Sir Spike. (We have this thing in our family for knighting pets…)
Neither could I.
-
Koshka replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
My recent searches aren’t my most interesting, but here goes:
Royal Library of Copenhagen
Tartans and claymores
Irish harps
Medieval shackles
Swamps and bogs of Scotland
How is wind speed measured in Israel
Google Translate
Behind the name
1400s Russian imperial robes
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Hmm, that’s weird. Those are pretty funny though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Those are awesome. I just read them aloud to my sister and she asked for more so…please?
- Load More

Mercedes 😀
another one of my charries from Bronwen’s story
😁