-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
And these are the MCs of my current WIP. I love these two. 🥰

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think my post posted.
Y’all’s moodboards look awesome!! I have so many to share! I’ll start with the twins of a fantasy duology that I am taking a long hiatus from.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, violin is fun and sounds really pretty… but is really hard to actually make it sound pretty. 😅
Man, I’ve tried to draw before, and only a few things turn out okay. 😜Speedcubing is so cool! What’s your fastest time? (If you’re willing to share)
1. I’m working on a dystopian YA trilogy (may become a series, but not quite sure yet). My MCs ar…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi, everybody!! I’m Esther. I’m a homeschooled, volleyball playing, violin squeaking, dog obsessed, middle schooling, God loving, amateur writer!! I’ve kinda been haunting the forum for a while waiting and waiting until I turned thirteen… so here I am!! I’m so glad to finally be here and can’t wait to meet you all!! 😄❤️
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely beautiful. <333
It is ❤️❤️. I couldn’t believe it when I read that. That grandfather must be very strong in the spirit of righteousness.
My vision just got blurry for a minute…
Yes. Totally get you girl. And after that absolute amazing, precious, testimony of the grandfather, you see the picture of a very cute sweet lit…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s so horrible, I’m sorry to hear it 😞 And right before Christmas too :'( I’ll absolutely be praying for that family. Her grandfather seems like such a strong person, I hope he’ll be able to comfort the girl’s parents with that wisdom.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Eira
The story, I’d heard the like all her life. One child came in with a broken heart and left with a pain killer. What I hadn’t expected was the end. So I sit in mute silence as the impact of what was said flows over me.
The door flies open, shattering the peace of the room like glass. I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @felicity @Wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @any-one-else
So, my mom just showed me this…and it is mind-blowingly sincere and just amazing. The grandfather of the girl that was murdered, he wrote this. And needless to say, I believe our prayers are helping and being answered :O 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I work in the church nursery, and that is very true. One time this kid was playing with some trucks and little people figurines, and he made a truck roll over one of the people. I said, “Oh no, is he okay?” And the boy said, “He died, but the firetruck will come rescue him.” At least I think that’s what he said. Two-year-…
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Amen sister! Thank you for willingly sharing the request with us!
You’re so welcome! Thank you for praying for them 🙏.
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you for tagging me. I will be praying! May God give that family peace, comfort, and hope in the days to come. <333
You are so welcome!! Thank you for praying. 😊 Yes, A…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Almarrin
Her…father? Rhaich! Teeth came together and grey eyes flashed, but he finished the sling with an even gentler hand.
Then he found a Janitor’s closet nearby and cleaned up the tile. The lass on the other hand–she was still huddled against the wall, eyes round in her white face, shivering. He frowned and pulled his jacket…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Almarrin
A scream, distant yet clear, broke through their conversation. A young female, calling someone’s name in a voice that sent prickles up his neck. It was cut short. Almarrin glanced at Inglor’s startled face, then ran, footsteps echoing down the hall.
Which way? There were dozens of halls, and hundreds if not thousands of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hope!!!! *Weeps*
Okay, I have a character that can help! Almarrin’s sort of spying around campus right now, so he’s more than available.
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for tagging me!
I will definitely pray for them.
You’re so welcome! Thank you for caring.
Oh my word…oh that is so horrible.
Yes it is. I sometimes want to just go collapse on my bed and sob for all of the horrible, horrible, things that this world is capable of. But we have Hope. Hope in our Savior, J…[Read more]
- Load More
