-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Y’all. I’m so proud of y’all sharing your opinions and some of the things you are going through. I’m a pretty sensitive person too, and I’ve felt embarrassed about it before. Thank you all for sharing, and I hope you know that being sensitive is not something to be embarrassed or ashamed of. And if…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Your welcome 😊!
-
Light replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness, girl!! Tauren!! He’s so sweet and innocent ❤️. That was pulling my heart strings 😂❤️😊. I love their relationship!! And that scene was so sweet 🥲❤️!!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry, I won’t share any with spoilers 🙂.
Whoa that looks cool!
-
Koshka replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I understand about being ‘overly sensitive’, although I’m not sensitive in the same way. I pick up emotions around me, both from real life and characters. And I have quite a vivid imagination, which tends to not forget the images I read. I understand this, and am accordingly careful. I was also raised with a stricter idea of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! Everyone on here loves Wingfeather Saga!
Yeah, do! I’ll try to find some of mine too 😊. -
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My older brother is awesome!! 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity
That was my point!! I’m glad it worked! 😁😁 -
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I have a lot! One I really like for my character Christopher is “Angel Fire” by Fernando Ortega. And “A Whole New World” from Aladdin (I especially like Peter and Evynne Hollens’ version) is great for him and Briana.
Cool! I love music from Peter and Evynne Hollens!
Great topic! Let me go check my playlist real quick . . .
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got three too 😀! I’m the oldest, then a younger brother, another younger brother, and my youngest sister.
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I thought the faceclaim for Albert looked like Chris Hemsworth as well! 😆 I’ve never see .A Dog’s Purpose, but I’ve heard of it!
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I have three siblings. On order brother and a younger brother and sister. What about you?
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I love those mood boards! And this story idea!! Btw, Albert looks like a young Chris Hemsworth and Ethan looks like the guy that plays in A Dog’s Purpose, who’s name is also Ethan. Is that where you got the idea for his name? Great job picking pictures for them! They look like their personalities!
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I totally get you, girl. But you don’t have to apologize to me 😊! Lol, yeah! Well, now you’re not held back! 😂
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! Well, I do. It’s great! How many siblings do you have?
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! Awesome!! Im gonna listen to all those. The only one I’ve heard is Sunflower 😂🤦🏻♀️. No! Don’t be sorry! KP is a place to rant 😂!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdsrkness6
I’m so glad you like it!! My younger siblings love it, but… Ya know, they’re siblings. Lol 😁
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay so here’s a picture I drew of Frodo a few months ago. It’s my favorite Lotr drawing 😊. And my ‘r’ looks like a ‘v’ 🤣.

-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay good 😊😅. You’re so welcome!! I love it!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
