-
Power replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Here just some names.
For the fearful foes
- Blood Ravens
- DEATH
- The Burning
- Black Roses
- Bane
- The Plague
- Menaces
- Devastators
- The Shadow
- Beware
Political foes
- People of Freedom
- Bearers of Liberty
- White Stallions
- Swords of Justice
- Sovereign Forces
- Green Irises
Titles to add in here or there
- …
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I gotta say, I love your charries so much!
😊 Thx so much!!! I absolutely love them too!! ❤️
Also I like Lukas! I wonder is he just quite… or something up? 🤔
He’s just quiet. 😅 lol.
Have you read Green Ember? I just realized you have a really similar writing style to the author. I’ve only read about 70% of book one.
I haven…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I agree with Godly. You could do either! Yeah, you could have them escape right before they’re invaded, so you can have some action, but not make it super long. Personally, I really love long books! I will totally read yours when it’s published either way 😉😊. Just make sure it’s meaningful and inspirational!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, we can! “Never ever, ever, ever, ever give up. Never ever, ever give up, no.” Those lyrics just came into my head!! I think their from a 4King and Country song that my sister listens to. 😀
Yes! I think that may be a 4King and Country song!! I LOVE 4King and Country! What’s your favorite song from them??
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm…I think I’d have them escape a few days after Russia invades, that way you can show a glimpse of what it’s like, but not take it too far or make it too long.
Reliable info on Russia in modern day is a little difficult to find, and unbiased info is practically impossible. If you need help with research I’d be glad to join in.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oof…thats rough with ya story friend 😅. Hey I’d be pleased as punch to try and help with your plot hole if ya like!
Oh yeah. Okay!! Thanks! I’ll lay it out here in just a sec 😊😉. Gotta finish math 😑😅.
Sorry about that! You’ll figure it out 😉
Yep! I’m sure I will…absolutely sure…in 5 years maybe! …[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Koshka replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Go to your profile. There should be a place under your picture that says “What’s new Sarafini?”
Press on the text box underneath and type what you want to say. Then post it when your ready.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Maybe I should check that out. My dad loves Dickens, and he was a really neat author but, um…
I can’t stand his books.
So maybe that’ll help… XD
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never heard if her. I’ll have to look her up!! I just recently found a music artist named Madylen Paige, and her songs are so good!!
Btw, I’ve had “I ain’t worried” in my head for the past like 2 days XD! Thx Everton! 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Those are really good! I can’t wait to see how they turn out. (Like, I really want to read your books.)
And yes! Another character driven writer! For a while I just couldn’t get my stories on paper untill I realized I didn’t know my characters. Now…they may be taking over my life.
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I thought the faceclaim for Albert looked like Chris Hemsworth as well! 😆 I’ve never see .A Dog’s Purpose, but I’ve heard of it!
Thanks!! 😊
Yeah!@godlyfantasy12 yeah i think you’re right XD! It’s a great movie! (Especially since you love Dogs!! 🙂
You’re welcome!!
Ooh, I love the face claims for their fams!! They’re all so prett…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I hope so. XD
It’s for my entire series, so hopefully I can develop each fully in their books (two MCs per book). We shall see.
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Funny story, I couldn’t figure out the character’s name for the longest time. Then, while searching a naming website, I came across the name “Jareth,” which apparently means “descendant” or “next in line” and I loved it. The problem was, I wasn’t sure if my brother would, so I kept it in a list of names I liked and would just always…
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, those are good!
I have a lot. For each character. XD
Zlatan: doing what’s right no matter the consequences, courage in spite of fear, God’s mercy is everlasting and His blood covers all sins.
Vulkasin: obedience is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fat of rams, love your neighbor as yourself, greatness is…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
So! What are everyone’s MC’s themes?
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*Loud, stormy applause*
Not all writing is words on paper. I’m a bit of a plotter, so I’ve been working of my character’s arcs and story plot. (Thee book Save the Cat Writes a Novel is wonderful help on that score) or at least that’s what I tell myself.
I’ve also just finished college finals for the year, so that’s a relief on time.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Hi!! Ooof we’re talking about WIP’s? Well…I’m doing awful!! 😅 I realized the book I was writing was a complete flop, no themes, not much of a character arc, and there was some stuff I just threw in there that made no sense. Sooo I started on a new book! Or new idea, anyway. And I’v…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
First of all, that collage is beautiful!
Second, no, my writing has not been coming along very well, although I did start a short story with Zlati and Vulka’s parents. (Yes, I call my characters by their nick names) It’s my first attempt at anything like romance, and I am finally writing it down so I don’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*Swings in through window*
Aha! I have arrived.
I’m supposing you need a name for the organisation, with a medievalish sound. This said band of bad guys not only thinks there powerful but also actually are. People join for that reason. They’re also forming a coup on the crown, so maybe there needs to be some secrecy here, and…[Read more]
- Load More
