-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re fine. XD
I understand. There’s a few things I haven’t talked about much as I’m still figuring them out.
Like Vulka’s character arc. *Sigh*
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My own research? Who, me? *Dramatically points to myself*
Hehehe…I’m supposed to be writing fantasy…they said I didn’t need a lot of real life knowledge… *Hides stack of books behind my back*
Seriously though, digging around in stuff is one of my all time favorite pastimes.
*Smiles*
*Trips over stack of plot cards I was…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But I would LOVE to rant about my WIP!! I’m just not sure where to start… I guess I shall begin with the moodboard. (Man… I wish my WIP had a name…)
Questions?? Comments?? I’m not sure how to begin ranting, but when I do, I can go on… and on… and on… (But that’s what ranting is… so that was redundant XD)
I LOVE that mood board!! What ar…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Um….Okay.
Those are really weird. I mean, I’m used to Scottish folklore, but that was…interesting.
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay! yeah, I didn’t realize that. Thanks for sharing 😊!! Yeah, I’m excited too!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! My mom helped me pick it out. She’s awesome.
I found it! It looks really good! I’m gonna go find my amazon gift card…
You’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
More chapters!!
Chapter 11
Everton tried to slow his breathing. Asher yanked his arm and pulled him close. “Why did you do that?” He hissed in his ear. Ev shrugged him off. “He shouldn’t have said that about us,” he mumbled.
Asher grinded his teeth and shook his head. “You have…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I love them too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love them!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!
1. On this one are you asking which one I prefer, or what my favorite one is?? Idk which one I prefer 😅 But my favorites would be the 2019(I think the year is right) Little Women and I Heard The Bells. Oh, and Lost in Space is probably my favorite TV show. (The newer one)
2. Paperbacks. Why? Just bc. 😁
3. Fantasy. I’ve a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I love the face claims for their fams!! They’re all so pretty/handsome XD.
Thx!! 😁
I just recently found a music artist named Madylen Paige, and her songs are so good!!
I’ll have to look her up!!
Btw, I’ve had “I ain’t worried” in my head for the past like 2 days XD! Thx Everton! 🙂
Lol 😆
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And that was way long, but whatever. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait……were you saying you would tease your sister back, or were you saying you were the kind of person who would smirk back at the awfully smirking individual? 🤣🤣
Both… … … but mostly the option to smirk back. 😏🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Of COURSE, girl!! No worries! I’ll be praying. What is your book called? and where can I buy it 😉😊?
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooo, yes! Interesting character types!
The knettel is an animal similar to a fox, a cat, and snake all mixed together.
Appearance: usually a reddish brown although some can be a dark slate blue-black. Only about eight inches sitting up, the knettel is around two feet from nose to tail (the tail being the longest, fluffy eat fox…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This… topic… is… AWESOME!!! I actually didn’t know it existed, but I’m glad it does!!
@whoever-else @idk @someone-say-something @hello-darkness-my-old-friend @does-anyone-even-read-these
🤣 🤣
But I would LOVE to rant about my WIP!! I’m just not sure where to start… I guess I shall begin with the moodboard. (Man… I wish m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooooh!! That makes so much sense now! 😂 Thx!!
I suppose they could’ve made that a little more obvious, even though I know they were trying to make is mysterious, but that’s just my thoughts.
And the choice to have the kids making more decisions is really good, because the first book kind of pushed them around.
- Load More
