-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m glad you all are getting interested and curious! That means I’m doing something right! 😊
I haven’t actually had to deal with the pronouns thing much, but I think capitalized is good. Kind of like how we type God instead of god, to signify we aren’t just talking about any god of any culture, but our God.
Yeah! Thx ὄ…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @felicity
Funny, Jonathan and Theodora are siblings and their names mean the same thing!)
That’s awesome!! The rest of your character meanings are really cool!!
The meaning for Elissa is my fave too!!
I really like the name Carmen!!
-
Esther started the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @queen_of_alvastia @starofthenorth @anyone-else @anyone-i-forgot-to-tag )I think I got everybody I could think of)
Alrighty! That took forever. Anywho, I really like picking names for my charries that have…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Same here
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you’re hooked!! 😄 (I’m actually getting close to the end of what I have in my doc, so I guess I need to write more. 😅 😁)
I always capitalized pronouns referring to God because it seems respectful and reverent. It’s not just any he/him we’re talking about. It’s the ultimate He/Him!
Great way to put it!!
 …
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and don’t mind the weird format on the memory portion. It kind of got messed up when I copied and pasted.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity
It’s been a few days, and here are the next chapters!
Chapter 15
Everton sat in silence as the bus rumbled down the road. He stared out the window and couldn’t stop thinking about his parents. Why did they have to find him? He left for a reason. He closed his eyes for a mom…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
“Is anyone else starving?” Amidala asked.
Actually, Ev said that. 😅 My bad.
Everton
Ev laughed at the girl’s reply. “Then let’s find some!” He announced. “But first… who are you all?”
Amidala
Ami tried not to make eye contact with anybody, despite the fact that they we…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Is that going to be one of your New Year resolutions?😅
Most likely! 😁
I love those pics/mood boards and story ideas!! Evert0n is so cute XD.
Thx!! Lol Now you understand where Ami’s coming from when she says she likes him. 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And oh my, I leave this topic for what, two days? And we’re awkwardly trying to pry information out of the poor friends hiding in corners?
Lol. Sorry, guys! Err girls 😅. Moving on…
Ya’ll leave the poor people alone!
Okay! We’re moving on now 😂😅
I mean, it’s not their fault if they fell madly in love, right?
No, not at all …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! Lol
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no, where are you taking this topic?! I mean, it is about Romance, but I thought it was suppose to be about our character’s romances…
Haha, yeah! Well, @arien, you absolutely don’t have to respond…unless you want to…:)
*squeezes into a corner and tries to look unobtrusive* JK 😂😂
Haha, oh no you don’t, we want to hear about you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YES HE DOES!!!!! It’s only like 4, but STILL!!! Haha, I got book 3 and 4 last year for Christmas, and i read them in a week XD. Yep, I’m sorry! But it’s just one week…It will go by like that!
Haha! I do that all the time XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
LOVE those drawings!! They are so good!!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! I love your moodboards! Especially Matthew’s. I love that quote about a brother’s love always protecting you and a sister’s love always following you. I might steal that for a moodboard with Aedan and Elinor . . .
Thank you!! Yeah, for sure! You can steal it XD!
LOL 🤣
Okay, looks like everyone agrees . . . Aedan wins.
Not gonna lie,…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your moodboards! 😍
Thank you!!! 🙂
Awww, I love those drawings!! You are so good at that!
I love those pics/mood boards and story ideas!! Evert0n is so cute XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I have discovered that my sister has been telling you all about my crush . . .
I wish I could get back at her but she is crushless right now. I think.
Jk, I’m not actually mad!
LOLOL, yep she has!! He sounds like a cutie 😉😊!! Is he shy or outgoing? If you don’t mind sharing XD 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I just finished book 3! Bonnifer’s being a traiter was sooo unexpected 😆 I was kinda shocked.
That was shocking, wasn’t it? I loved the twist tho.
Artham calling the florids swords thing a “costume” really cracked me up.
Haha, yeah. XD
I kinda liked book 2 better than 3! Just asking, how good is book 4? I’ll read it eventua…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Oh my gosh that was so funny 😂. Crosshair, I’m afraid that is staring XD. Poor Feather!
@mineralizedwritings Oh, poor Tauren! “Can I go home now?” and “Uhhh….Could he stop looking at us like that?” 😂😅@loopylin @theloonyone @esther-c
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Yes!! I love Jocelyn and Bryce too!! Not one word of their story had been written, but hopefully it will soon… in 2023… sometime… then… 😑😅😁
- Load More
