-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! I can for a little while. Haha, yummy! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Oh, that drawing is awesome!! Great job! Haha, I want that dress too! It looks so pretty and Little-House-On-The-Prairie-ish XDXD
Aww!! Great job, I love those! My favorite is Ellie. She looks so cute!!! Aww, and Dante! Haha, he kinda looks like he just got caught stealing a cookie (Or in his case, making a fire…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh!! Those songs 😭 Poor Paxton!! Aramis, you better leave your precious brother alone!!!! *Gasp* They think PAXTON IS A MONSTER?!?! How did Paxton turn out so precious with his beasts of brothers (xcept Soren) and his horrible mother? He’s so precious ❤❤
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WWHHH this is the best I love it
If you can’t tell I’m in a Bronwen mood so my other charries have mostly been neglected heheMercedes: So what do you do?
Bronwen: I work in genetic research, and I’m currently trying to eliminate all Cancers.
Mercedes: Wow, impressive.
Bronwen: Then I’ll move on to Leos.Mercedes: Do you take constructive…
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IKR?!? 😭😭😭
Okay, good! Oh, okay, got it 😀. Thank you!
Yeah, choose some!! Oh, you could do Feather and Crosshair!!
Yeah, they know eachother from the castle and truth or dare rp! I hope Carmen is there….XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Um, I think I’ll wait for @mineralizedwritings to go ;). I’m gonna wait to write Easton until we have him interact a little more, so I don’t do it wrong ;).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl!!! You’re finally here!! Maybe she can join the group my charries are in, once she enters the castle ;).
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
I don’t have any gross scenes like that one (seriously Mineral, I’ve never even read something that gross), but here’s the closest I’ve got (and it’s old writing). What is y’all’s most disgusting scene?
Flickers of light glinted back, caught on gossamers in the murky darkness.…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s a very writer thing, lol. XD <3333
Yes it is XD!
Dylan and Leo NEED to meet!!! That’s literally EXACTLY how Leo feels too!!!! 😭😭😭😭
Yes!! 😭😭😭
IT ISSSSSSSSS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“They better be glad they’re fictional” has gotta be the best threat I’ve ever heard XD
That sounds like something a villain would say in a movie, “In this next hour I’ll make you wish you were fictional!!” 😂😂🤣
Haha, thank you!! That’s exactly right. They should be glad that they’re fictional! XDXD
-
Power replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tehehehe! This stuff reminds me of something I wrote a while back. Edgar E. Einstein & Ben
Ben: “So, what do you think of the plan? Any suggestions?”
Edgar: “Well first, it’s stupid, second, it won’t work, and thirdly, it will likely get us all killed if not worse.”
Ben: “Oh. . . I thought it was a good plan.”
Edgar: “It was definitely a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*Shaky smile*
A grey slurry oozes out from underneath the organisms suede like skin, as it breaks from his pressure.
🤮
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lesli is so cute! I like her dress too.
And I just saw Leeli on the other page. She looks so like the book! I love her!
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow.
*Hard swallow*
That was certainly-
*Gag*
Poor people that have to live near that.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bagpipes are awesome! I play clarinet, and I can’t imagine how much more air would be needed to play that thing.
I think that’s what the bag is for, but I don’t think I could do it. I don’t play any wind instruments, but I have played around on my dad’s trumpet and wowsers. They take a lot!
so many character’s are based off…
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A land covered in MOLD?! that is totally and completely GROSS. And your description is…lovely. *gags*
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I just am loving all the Violins right now. XD Not biased at all…oh not me. *Glances fondly at violin case*
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Ooh, I’m not sure. I know Wilkins plays the lyre, and there’s this Foxish bard that plays a mandolin style instrument, and there’s a young bagpiper that’s Wilkins’ friend. But other than them? I think Zlatan would play a Viol and Vulkasin would play fiddle or…no wait…an accordion! Mikkel would probably play a guitar or…
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, I don’t think I’ve heard of them. What base do they use? (Water, oil, acrylic)
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That last question is one I’m working on right now, so it slipped in. =]
- Load More
