-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That moodboard looks awesome!!!
Some of those quotes remind me of Ev!! (As you can see, I’ve just wrote a chapter from his POV. Lol)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! Poor guy will definatley need some processing time before he has to deal with Phervin XD XD
XDXDXDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Asher
I slowly opened my eyes at the loud noise that reverberated through the room, expecting to see the familiar cold stone floor and bars of the cell that I was  imprisoned in.
There was indeed a stone floor, and it must’ve been freezing, but I did not feel a chill.What?
There was a jacket draped ov…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Fine with me if they want to meet Ara and Luna!
Okay!!
Also that picture of Dylan? I am fanning myself because he looks good.
IKR?!? He is my super handsome broken baby ❤️❤️😂😭
I think he’ll get along with Namal pretty well
So excited!Yeah they probably will 😉! I can’t wait either!!
Also!! Dylan is going to be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Didn’t notice you posted Riker’s part of the chapter!
POOR RIKER!! 😭
God loves you more than you could ever imagine!!
I just noticed that Ev and Riker have similar struggles. I think Riker’s is more guilt-related. Ev believes the lie that he is a failure. He longs for a father’s love. I just recently wrote a scene where h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
I cannot write a RP today because I need to get some writing done. But I should be able to tomorrow!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Beth!! She’s so pretty!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22Â @freedomwriter76Â @Idk-who-else-to-tag
Second!!
Dylan Brooks!!
Age: 19
Personality: Serious, kind, sweet, (At this point in his life he’s also doubtful, sad, quiet, and can have an attitude.)
Looks: Dark hair, not as wavy as Asher’s and icy blue eyes.
Wears: White T-shirt with Blue jeans and blue jacket over it. Wears h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Okay cool! Love their descriptions :)!
AHHH ASHER IS SOOO CUTE!!! Gasp if u have kept Matthew u should have Asher and Matthew together, BESTIES!!!
Aww Thank you!! Ikr!?! Yes!!! They are best friends, and it’s SO SWEET <3<3<3! Yeah, I kept Matthew in, but took out Lyla.
and we can have them meet…
-
Power replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Are my optical apertures beguiling our gray matter or is there a newby to nettle? Hail @booksbyjayna! I’m sure it’s a pleasure to acquire our acquaintance! We beg your pardon for not getting off our high horse for this historic and momentous moment, but that would make us oh so too lowly. (We can’t have that happening now can we?) Perhaps, to make…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGHHHHH!!!! IKR!?!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕
YES!!! 😭😭💕💕💕
Ooh, fun!!! Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl!!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎆🎉🎊🎁 Yeah, we think he has a small cold or something. It’s been going around in our area. 😅 He’s doing a lot better than he was yesterday tho. 🙂 Thank you for the prayers!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Aww Thank you!! It’s actually in early March, but my mom…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hmm. Maybe Simon? Or Beth!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Carter!! he’s so cute! Haha I love the quote “In my defense I was left unsupervised” XDXD!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @Idk-who-else-to-tag
Okay, here are two of my favorite charries <3<3!!
First of all!!
Name: Asher Brooks (His real parents last name is Brooks. His foster parents last name is Johnson)
Age: 14
Personality: Fun, happy, upbeat, loving, serious when the situation calls for it, hard working, trustworthy and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, maybe Carter? I haven’t seen him yet.
Hahah another Steve moodboard!? Lol, JK! I love him too <3<3
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Tell him, girl!!! 😁😊😉💕
Yesss!!! 😂😁😊
HE BETTER!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
YES!!! 😡😡😡
UGHHHHH…IKR!?!? Every time I write him, it just gets harder to do what I’m gonna have to do to him later. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💕
Yes!!! Ahhhh 😭😭😭😭💕💕💕!! I know!! At least he’ll be happy in heaven…with Dietrich and Jezyk 😭😭😭😭
Awwww, thank you sooo much!!! You’re the sweet…
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I agree with both of y’all!!
First off, I want to say that just like how us girls and women aren’t all the same, not all men are the same either. Some men are more apt to show their emotions and have a softer/sweeter demeanor than others. Not all guys are these big, tough guys who won’t show any emotions, and…
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops sorry!! Just now seeing this! I’m not really sure how to have my characters react, since they’ve never watched Star Wars or anything haha. You could go ahead and post it, and If theres something that I think my charries would find interesting (I mean, they’re very interested, they just can’t really relate since they’re not…[Read more]
- Load More
