-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah sorry I just saw that you asked about the portrait hall group and armory. Idk about the armory group, but the group with Carmen, Carter and Matthew is still there. Except Luna, Paxton, and Lyla, and @freedomwriter76 ‘s Joshua and Wolfgang and her other charrie are not there any more.
So it’s just Matthew : My charrie
Carter and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Haha, Dylan’s reaction (if Nyx lets him hear him) would be so good lol!! I just had that scene pop into my head
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Thank you!! Ahhh I know!! I luv him <3<3 Oh I SO want November and Asher to meet!!
hey would Dylan and the other Charrie (can’t remember his name 😭) like to meet Lyn and Nyx?
Dylan and Zyrin? Sure! If it’s okay with @princesachronicle22!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronical22
Ahh forgot to tag y’all XD. *Face palm*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Asher
I tramped through the halls of the large castle, enjoying the freedom of going where I wanted, and the peaceful silence.
I wonder where Dylan is, and what he’s doing? (Cue scene of Dylan yelling Zyrin’s ear off trying to wake him up XDXDXD)
I found a door that led to a small balcony. I quickly slipped through the door and stood at the r…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Matthew: Um…can I say neither?
Lyla: Nope!
Matthew: Uh, okay…whichever one you were on I guess.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!!
Aww November <3<3!!! XDXD
I see… if I had a choice, I would go with the hot air balloon, that way I could stay as far away from other people as possible… so I can’t hurt them, and Kirrtes can make me without falling.
Aww poor Liren!!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh okay bye!!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
Ahh Ikr!?! Math is awful XDXD
__________________________________
I suddenly appear in a room full of books.
Yes!! Books.
I walk over to a shelf, browsing the books.
“Uh hello?”
I turn to see Lyla, standing beside me.
I hug her. “Ly!! You’re here!”
She smiles. “Yep! This looks cool.”
I nod.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all. I have to skedaddle now. It was fun and I can’t wait ‘til next week!
If the others are okay with it, you can step in now, if you’d like.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*blinks*
*dies laughing as well*
My bad! XD
@godlyfantasy12 can add in Luna if she wants and that can be who Fynn is talking too instead.😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You might be able to. I have to go in a few minutes. Maybe when I do you could step in. Idk. Not sure what everyone else wants to do. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Neshe: Can I cheat and make it so that I can speak my mind, and Nele can’t?
Nele: I’m clearly the one who deserves to be heard!
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I half-smile. “I have no idea. Looks like a library of some sort…”
I turn to the shelf closest to me and run my finger over the binding of the books. I suddenly gasp and yank a book from the shelf.
“The Endoxos Trilogy?!” I cry, flipping open the cover. But I soon slam it shut, noticing that it contains more than the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES SCREAMING IS FUN.
TRY IT AFTER YOU HAVE TO DO A TON OF MATH HOMEWORK SOMEDAY, IT RELIEVES STRESS.
XDXDXD I definitely need to try that on Monday! XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
Okay! So I’m going to be me and Lyla (I can put two in right??)
My Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Wearing a light green T shirt and black leggings.
Lyla’s Description: Light brown hair, greenish blue eyes. Wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome! You can go ahead and RP if you’d like. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
I’m here! For a few minutes anyway
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I can’t believe I wrote in first person and present tense. Both of those are two of my writing weaknesses. XD
- Load More
