-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Adding on to my earlier response:
Would you want articles with a certain topic, or just any topic of my choosing? (All pertaining to writing, of course. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh. 😏 I may be able to do it. I’ve been thinking about writing an article for KP, so I may be able to do one for your blog. I’ll definitely consider it. 🙂 Once I decide, I’ll let you know! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
maybe a dragon frozen?! Or a “frozen” in gold (dunno what the word is XD)
Not a bad idea… 🤔😆
It would be really cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁
Your good! 🙂
Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.
They don’t have to join any group if y’all’s group is already pretty big. It was just a suggestion because @godlyfantasy12 had mentioned it. Whatever y’all wanna do is fine with me. …
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm, well, you could still probably watch it! I’m just pretty sensitive to what I watch and stuff…but I’m not you, so I don’t know if you would enjoy it or not. Maybe pray about it, watch the trailer, see what you think. 🙂
And no, I haven’t seen the new Black Panther yet, becasue I haven’t seen the first one, but I’ve heard…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah. That’s the feeling! Lol. It’s not a good one.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah. I don’t really love him, he’s alright. I mean, when he’s sweet, he’s alright. XD
Yeah, it wasn’t the best. Lol, I watched it with my dad and brother, and they enjoyed it. It was okay, I just…idk, didn’t like the feeling it gave me watching it.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! 🙂 I’m excited for you to read it.
Aww sweet Tauren! Yeah, that makes sense! Ohhh cool! Yes, it’s fun to develop charries, but also frustrating sometimes. I love what you’ve got so far! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD That’s hilarious! I’ve never seen the Spiderman movies, but I’ve seen all of The Avengers movies, and Antman and the Wasp…and bits of the Captain America movies. LOL so I’ve seen a little bit of all the endless shows and movies of Marvel– Oh yeah, I saw the Loki show, and I regret watching it. It was kinda creepy.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I know…I know…the poor sweethearts. 😭❤️ Trust me…it makes me sad too…😭😭😭
Yesss 😭😭❤️
Thanks!!! ❤️
I think.😭😅🤣
🤣🤣 Oh it’s a good thing! Death scenes have to be…moving…impact-ful…and you definitely make them moving and impactful! My Mom has this theory, that every day we should: Laugh, pray, and cry. 🙂
(And whenever…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry you had a rough day! yep, that does make it harder sometimes 🤣 but it’ll be easier later. And yeah, I’d say I’ve experienced that time and time again, none of us would be the same w/out our struggles.
That’s okay! I talked with a good friend of mine, and she helped me feel better. 🙂
Haha, yeah, I guess that was kinda…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh wow girl!! That’s really good! Love his eyes 🤩😂
Ahh that’s so pretty!! I love the color. It kinda looks like a sea dragon from Wingfeather saga!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Sorry it took me a while! 🙂 I think I might have Dylan meet up with Aaron and Asher and Albert, if that’s okay :)! If not, I can change the last part of the RP to have him meeting with someone else!
Vance
“Isn’t that right Bren? We were just having a discussion.” I said smoothly. Bren looked up a bit, and then,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Doing it now! 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thanks!! Yeah I do too <3<3. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Yes, I forgot to put that, lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If you want to join another group, they can be with Destry, Fynn, and Skyler. Or not. I’m fine either way. 🙂
Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁
Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Okay, here’s Asher!
Name: Asher Brooks
Age: 14
Personality: Fun, happy, upbeat, loving, serious when the situation calls for it, timid, hard working, trustworthy and faithful.
Looks: Light brown hair, slightly wavy like in the picture. Blue eyes, tan skin.
Wears: A blue T-shirt with jeans, scuffed…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76 and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Okay sure!
Oh, yeah, they can join. I might need a description of Asher if they do.
Okay! I’ll post it in a second. 🙂
- Load More
