-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @goldyfantasy12 @koshka With four or so emotionally damaged characters, who thinks this might very well end in a yelling match? They’re kinda starting to show their traumatized sides….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Okay then! So she’s not completely redeemed yet, but she’s starting to realize it?
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Feather
“No…there are others besides…mammals. Birds, ocean life. Whatever animal there is, creature, there’s usually a shifter form to go with it.” the little fox-like creature explained. He seemed to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h oops my bad!!! Lol!! Also Corvina is an antagonist. She hasn’t been redeemed yet, but throughout the series she keeps showing the reader more and more of how she can be, and even now she’s showing more of that side of herself, but she’s still considered a bad guy/the opposition (especially to some like Grimm)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m not the best artist in the world…..but here’s a picture of Kad! I especially like the six spikes on either side of the barb on his tail, down on the bottom there, and the tiger stripe patten on his scales.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m on, want to RP? One of my characters asked yours a question I think.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I JUST SAW THE BROTHERS SCENE!!! I HAD MISSED IT AAAAAAHHHHH MY HEAAAAAARRRRTTTTT
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I can’t wait for Paxton to find November and then because Esen is gonna trigger a memory with him and his brothers I’ve had brewing in my brain FOREVER!!!!
Aaaagghhhh I want to show y’all so bad but I gotta wait for the right time 😂
hey maybe it’ll show up sooner who knows 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 does Wolfgang want to start a new conversation with paxton and Nyx or join an already started one (so I can be pax again 😂)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 THAT IS FOR SURE!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I have a feeling before this is over Grimm’s gonna give Leo a good talking to….
because all of his siblings are alive. Grimm couldn’t even do that SO DO NOT EVEN TRY TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT GUILT AND FAILING YOUR FAMILY
heh… 😅
tho that might be what he needs…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Riker and his mom even have like the same smile almost!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
So imo Riker does look like his mother, and Angelina a bit like her father with some of her mother in there. 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keolah-h @elishavet-pidyon hola amigas! Anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 love them all!! BUT AGH EXRA AND LEON AND RIKER UUUUGGGGHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
November
“November…” The ginger started, feeling a weight on his shoulder. He looked over at Riker’s concerned gaze. “Are you alright?”
“Hm? O-Oh! Y-Yea…sorry…Just, spaced out for a second I guess,” he chuckled. “Umm…do all of you want to keep going? Or…umm…I don’t know…” he shrugged.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 I don’t know, I guess it’s whatever time you want it to be.
Kad
“Ride? As in actually flying? YES. Take me flying. PLEASE.” Eddie looked as excited as Kad felt. He landed to let her get on. “Careful of my neck spikes,” he said. “You don’t want to get poked by them. They’re pretty sharp.”
As soon as she was settled,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@wilder-w Whatever I have on hand, really…..could be crackers, cheese, a turkey slice, a piece of bread…….Chocolate if my mom’s left it out for me, but usually no other candy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin I’m actually working on a drawing of Kad, hopefully
I’ll have him done by tomorrow!Kad
“Hey, look! I think this door leads outside!” cried the little alien–Eddie.
“I’ll go first, just in case. Everyone, fall in behind.” said the human called Wayne, unsheathing his sword. Weird, it was metal, not like dragons’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwriting
AHH thank u so much for ur compliments!!!!!
I was also a bit concerned with how obsessed over Keefe I was
but I was also having waaay to much fun sooooo yea.
(I HAVE A CUP WITH HIS FACE ON IT 😍🤩 XD XD XD)
thx!!! I luv the name November!! I found it while searching names and was just like GASP. Cute, save…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OH and I loooved the worldbuilding. It could be hard to follow definitely at times, but all the naaaames I was just like HOOW XD
- Load More
