-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Grimm
He reeled back as Nyx’s canines connected with his hand. He winced, but swallowed down the pain. He couldn’t focus on that.
The kit wasn’t thinking straight. He was hurt. Delirious. Scared. He couldn’t blame him for it.
Nathan and Wolfgang glanced at him worriedly.
“Don’t worry about…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 ur good girl!
Nyx (I’ve been wanting to write this 😂)
(Btw y’all Nyx is not having a good time XD. And I’m going to use ~ To mark when a flashback is over)
“Nyxillium Tricksillus!”
The little girl giggled, blonde curls bouncing as she did so. “That’s a silly name!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Thanks! @mineralizedwritings Go ahead and do that if you want! Not like it’s copyrighted or anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w Yes….bread…..
I like mashed potatoes too…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Not a problem to me, it looks cool, plus since I draw and write about a lot of dragon/human and cat/human characters I’ve gotten used to what it looks like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Kad
“Who are you?” One of the humans [don’t remember which, sorry] asked, beating Kad to the question.
“I vas about to ask all of you ze same question…” said one of the new humans, his voice accented.
Kad stepped forward. “I am Kad Skirata of the CloneWing tribe. I was not aware there were others who’d laid claim…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Cool!! Also, not sure if you noticed this, but your art of Felix has cat eyes, apparently….?
Of course, I don’t think you intended that, because the original art isn’t of your character, but still….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon either of y’all on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u on? I’m out of service now!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw just cuz I have service tonight u can still RP
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Btw I do have night service so will have to go later 😊) but I made an RP!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH ALEC JULIUS 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOVE THEM!! Ugh Yosef be cuuuute!!!! Love him!!!! 😍😍😍
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Up to u
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so it’s up to u if u want to go back and forth just maybe once while they’re helping Nyx, so that they help him some while he struggles (AKA u do an RP) and I get to do a Nyx POV during that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76
Paxton
““Paxton…are you cold…?” Leo’s soft voice made its way past the beating of the boy’s heart.
The words didn’t register at first, his mind too focused on other things…
On Nyx. Grimm. Wolfgang. Nathan.
He whimpered, more tears falling.
“H-He’s…” He breathed, “He’s n-not…n-not…”
Leo followed h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Hello there! I currently can’t talk much because I’m in the middle of playing a game, but I decided to pause it just to say hi.
Also, yes, the Character Castle is so fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Thank you! I had quite a bit of fun drawing it.
(I’m just going to put all of my rp’s in this one post cause a lot is going on)
Kad
“Kad, it would be a great deal of fun to ride on your back!” Zayne cried.
“Okay then.” Kad let him climb on. “I’ll fly slow so the rest of y…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 heyoo!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I was actually helping my mom at the 3-year-olds’ Sunday school….But it went great!
- Load More
