-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley THAT QUOTE “I don’t take orders, I barely take suggestions” Ha! That describes so many of my charries…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
TBH I like this November (Or Bren, really, awesome name btw) And UGH RIVEN YOU’RE JUST AS BAD AS THE OTHER UNIVERSE
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 lol yep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hey, did you see my last RP? So sorry if this sounds pushy or something (I’m always worried it does lol). I’m just really excited to see these two characters interact because they’re so similar!
I totally get it if you’re just busy or something. Sometimes I leave stuff unread for like a week before I get around to it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m really late to this but it’s so cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings YESSSSS He’s my favorite too because of that…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH THEIR JOBS EEEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE IT!!!!!
oh and my brother’s name is Ethan too lol
I need more of this.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Cool! Hey, I think that’s certainly interesting! I have a little Minecraft fanfic idea, which I hope to one day make into a fan film or something.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm hey…any idea when the pic issue might be resolved??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 SOB THEY AREN’T BABIES ANYMORE?!?!
AGH MY BABY PETERRRR 😭….
im so glad they’re happy but….
sigh… I’ll really miss my baby Peter. I want more of him and big bro Tony….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH YAY!!!! But I’m so scared cuz u said it’s bittersweet….GAH!!! And what will Pierce do now?!?!
and Peter’s save was so cute. He’s a big boy now 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Very cool! Ha, yeah sometimes I make a character and then find there’s a story with a character that’s just like them, and I didn’t know it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Soooo I might get chapter 4 up today too because I legit cannot WAIT to get into Act I XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 thank u! and thx for the tags XD
AND AGH I AM LOOOOVING WRITING THEIR SIBLING RELATIONSHIP! GAAAAH IT’S SO GREAT GIVING CORVINA SOMEONE SOB!!!!!
SHE IS SO MUCH HAPPIER!
No things are definitely not perfect and she still has trauma but compared to the actual series…
she’s so much happier with her brother around…like…yall *sobs*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision so because I only have one Charlie in this one and its pretty easy going I could probably keep up with it, if u wanted. The others were just kinda a lot XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@light-warrior-pen I don’t have time to explain my own take on it, but for the most part I would agree with the others’ sentiments.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wanna continue this? Last I saw, Hans was studying the markings on Hemlock’s wings. (I so want to give you a picture of what he looks like but pics still aren’t working from what I can tell)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 PLEEEEEEAAAASE let them go back! I need more avenger-sibling cute overload interactions…..
XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BTW NEW CHAP OF MY FANFIC IS UP AHHHH
- Load More
