-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
f ile:///C:/Users/danvi/OneDrive/Desktop/TBU%20DOCUMENTS%20%3B)/KritaKrap/comic%20work%20in%20progress!/Ice
does this work?
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Thank you! so… i guess just copy-paste the link into the search engine? so sorry for the hassle lol. When I was first on KP, I was drawing traditionally and primarily focused on writing, lol…
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok so i do not know how to post a pdf on here, i post the link and it just says error 404 file not found
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
hang on a moment, I’m figuring it out.
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok so I’m lost, how do you post a pdf?! people have posted google docs before, why is this not working?!
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok so I have the tech skills of a Gramma, send help?
Ok I tried again, I hope this works?
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
DANG the link isn’t working! lemme try again!
Hopefully that works lol!
-
Scoutillus Finch started the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
*21 year old crawling back to KP after SE’s forum shut down*
Hi! So I’ve been learning digital art, and I decided I’d make a comic for a story I’ve been working on for years at this point but hasn’t gotten anywhere as a novel. I wrote a storyboard for what would be the first part of the first episode as a sort of ‘pilot’ to see if this is even…[Read more]
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic How to write non-magical fantasy in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi!
I don’t know what exactly you mean by non-magical fantasy, but I’ll take it you mean ‘magic’ that is divine/supernatural phenomena of some kind that cannot be controlled, or just a world that is inherently ‘magical’ in a sense, like The Chronicles of Narnia.
If you want to create a non-magical world, I totally understand. I think…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 oh wow
Poor Riker….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini lol i just listened to that song earlier
there’s a character I know who has one white eye from an injury, and when I saw a fan art depiction of him if he were in a western AU, I thought “hey, he fits the description of cotton eye Joe!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings misspelled your tag
@rae nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini I think it was a therapist…I was like no, please no…..
I don’t remember what we did instead.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@fernweh_grace cool!
@freedomwriter76 wow nice boards!
wait, is Fin the one that dies on Riker’s watch??
His dad died too?
Wow, that family has some sad story going on.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
and yes, in real life.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini yeah the swearing….My parents figured out how to put a filter on so it blocked out all those words when we watched it, so it was ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just hope the characters all have some semblance of a happy ending lol. Like they realize they’re actually on the side of the bad guys and turn to fight Pierce.
Is he always the top villain in these kinda fanfics?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 interesting…I can see the “depressing dystopian” bit that others are talking about but Loki and Zemo would make for hilarious trouble magnets together, so…interesting!
tbh “avenger” does sound like a villain-type designation.
- Load More
