-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c It’s from a parody song lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium No, the one with the bird “dragging” the statue (I’m assuming the bird is part of the statue lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Ooh! Worldbuilding thread!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Where did you get that picture?? LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin Awesome, who is that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Interesting……
For some reason, I really don’t think you should send Quill to go chase down his past self lol.
I want to write a short scene for that now, though! You won’t mind, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom ah, cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Just when i finally worked up the courage to write an RP for Beta at least, something came up and i lost interest.
ugh.
Does anyone have an opening for any charries so I can get back into this?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone sorry about not being here.
I noticed most of you have moved on to the villain characters, and I don’t have one. (Snake already killed his…lol. and the next one’s not appearing for another few hundred years)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love the family you’ve come up with for him! you should send the concepts to Marvel or something lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok then!
ha, then I’ll just have to come up with something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom you can debate an AI?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Why was my post marked as spam? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Glad the post is now up!
I think it must’ve marked it as spam before because I edited it a few times?
That’s my best guess. The site tends to get a bit finicky when making edits. I’m not sure the exact cause of why this is, but I’ll be looking into it!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Why was my post marked as spam? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for letting me know about this issue! Spam marking is an automated program and unfortunately, it is quite faulty and unrightfully marks perfectly fine posts as spam. I’m currently looking into ways to make adjustments to this program so that it’s more accurate with its spam marking.
Have you been able to get your…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas i’m so late lol. I’ve just been busy either with classes or this comic book I’m making with a friend.
I’m not going to bother reading the 20 or so pages that have somehow appeared, so just correct anything I get wrong.
Snake
“Do you know how to use a bow?” Ellis asked.
“I’ve used one once. I was a dragonet, all alone in the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin ah ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin awesome art!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 how did you get it to do that? That looks great!
- Load More
