-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
ok so I’m sure literally no one is gonna care, but…….
(here’s the source of my forum signature, which no one really asked for but whatever)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin ahh ok lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator haha you distilled my whole ranting story down to a few words. I also write because I love it. My characters aren’t just characters to me, even though I didn’t create most of them. It’s almost like my mind is the world they live in, and I’m just writing down what I see them do all the time (especially when I make up elaborate Lego…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
forgive me for that bucket of nonsense, my brain is not working at 100%
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Why I write?
Um….
Well, I was horrible at writing anything. Fiction, nonfiction, you name it. My parents gave me a notebook and a book of prompt when I was 8, and after much fussing, I eventually sat down and wrote a story from the perspective of an electric eel. Then I wrote another one. Then another one. Then another. They were…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie oooh your scene sounds like we just got to the point where it’s really getting interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@evelyn-collins ooh, this is gettin’ good!
one little edit though–Emerie introduced herself twice??? maybe rework that scene so she doesn’t say her full name until Leo asks for it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 probably not, I think we’re “restarting”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator yeahhhh that’s probably what happened then.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin great art! and what’s the poem?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie egg mcmuffin lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator what was it about?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I AM SO AGRAVATED AND DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO RP NOOOOW SOOOOOOOOBBBBBB
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I MADE AN RP A WHILE BACK AND IT DIDN’T POST EVEN THO IT SAID IT DID SCRREEEEEECH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh hallelujah it is now
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yall my posts aren’t go thruuuu
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone I’ve been busy, but I should get to an RP tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
someone else can discover him or something
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c
Allen
He stepped out of the darkness into an old castle, not unlike the ones he’d seen as pictures on his father’s datapads.
Strange….
Hadn’t he just been in an Imperial cruiser not ten minutes ago?
“Drop your weapons or I won’t hesitate to attack.” came a voice from behind him.
Startled, he pulled out his g…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin wait so links work but pictures don’t?
weird
- Load More
