-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power @I feel like I’m missing someone
We going to start up our rp again? Because if not, I think I’m going to put Feather and Rinzler with the other group. Their friend might need it……..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
Feather and Rinzler
“Everett,” said Feather. “That’s a nice name, actually.”
“Fits him better than the Dark Player does,” Rinzler mused.
Feather’s gaze flicked to the newcomers. “Hello, Molly and Xavier. You two have great names as well. I’m Feather, and over there is my friend, Rinzler. I’ll let the other two…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Okay then… 🙂 I might as well just add both of the charries because I’m interested on how they’ll all interact with each other. If it gets to be too much, I’ll take one or two out!
So there’s Molly, who’s a runaway slave and has a fake/mechanical leg (made by Everett) that extends from her right knee down. She is…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
So… I have two other characters that I’d like to add because they could really use some character development, but I didn’t know if that would be too much…
I could take out my character I have now (Everett) and replace him with another. Or I could add both… I didn’t know what ya’ll thought. I just didn’t want…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
Rinzler and Feather
“Feather, are you sure this’ll work?” Rinzler asked, but it was too late. Feather was already standing on the Dark Player’s shoulders, reaching up toward the vent.
A loud creaking sounded through the room, and water started pouring in through holes in the walls. “Hurry up,” said Rinzler…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
That’s kinda funny–not really, being sick is not fun–but I was also sick last week. Glad to hear you are better! Also, I just thought it was amusing that you guys call Everett, “Dark,” to shorten his alias sometimes because he hates when people give him nicknames. 🙂
Anyway…!
Everett
He side-glanced his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@hallie-jean @power @e-m-trepke
Sorry for such a late response–I was sick this past week or so, and couldn’t really answer. I’m fine now, though.
Feather and Rinzler
“Let’s look for a way outta here,” Dark suggested.
Feather noticed he was especially wary about the room. The holes in the walls did remind her of a trap room which poured water…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Apologies for the late response! My cousins were visiting all week! 🙂 I’m going to assume it’s alright if I take a turn since no one else has yet!
Everett
An ice crystal slid down his sleeve and fell to the dirty tile beneath his feet. The room their group had evacuated into was significantly warmer than the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean
Rinzler
“A glass-spitter? Can you tell me more about it?” Feather admired the lizard.
Rinzler was more worried about the fact that it was alive. “In our world, there’s something called ‘impossible ice’ which doesn’t act like normal ice….could they be encased in that? And that’s what’s keeping the creatures…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Everett
When Hesh reached for his dagger, Everett did the same. These “statues” were strangely placed, almost strategically.
Whoever had placed them, had been expecting guests.
He clutched his dagger, trying not to shake too hard, and followed the group deeper into the freezing corridor. The animals were growing…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
I’m doing something different today, and putting my two characters’ perspectives separate.
Rinzler
“If it hadn’t been for the rest of this castle being the way it was,” said Rinzler, looking around, “I would’ve thought Kelvin let his boys loose in here.”
He stepped around an icy table and came face to face with…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Everett
He was about to ask why in the world they wanted to entering a room covered head to toe in ice. But Feather had said in her world, they stored food in machines like this to keep them fresh. Brilliant! Perhaps they’d find something to eat..?
All his hope evaporated as he followed the others through the large…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean
Feather and Rinzler
“You’re right,” said Feather, “this sure isn’t the kitchens. Maybe it’s a primitive refrigerator?”
Then she realized these characters’ worlds probably didn’t have refrigerators.
“Sorry.” she said to their confused looks. “A machine from my world, that keeps food cold so it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Would you like to go next??
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @hallie-jean @e-m-trepke
Kent
Kent had been staying in the background. Making sure that none of the other three got behind him or out of sight.
The oddly dressed ape-thing named Feathers was pointing out a door. “I think this is it. Hesh, Dark Player, can either of you get it open?”
Now this would be interesting to watch. The door wa…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
Rinzler and Feather
Rinzler still thought Feather was too trusting, but he went along with the group as they meandered through the hallways.
“Are we really the only ones here?” he asked, looking around. “This castle doesn’t exactly look abandoned.”
“Could be an old World Controller school, like the Sanctuary,”…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Everett
Everett worked his jaw as he weighed his options. He was starving and dehydrated, and exhaustion was creeping up on him. Perhaps this was one of those times it didn’t matter whether he could trust people or not. Did he have a choice?
He tried to remember whether he had left a dagger in his satchel or not,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel @everyone-else this is everyone in the RP and their characters!!
Protagonist Antagonist
@emilysf =Zoe and Milla
@godlyfantasy12 =November, Ara, Lyn, Nyx, and Corvina
@elishavet-pidyon =Viktor, Alyona and Ocran
@koshka =Zlatan and Vulkasin
@denali-christianson = Kilied and Balorico
@keilah-h = Rinzler and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power
Feather and Rinzler
“You need food?” Feather asked. “I sorta ran out of rations quite a bit ago, but there’s bound to be a kitchen somewhere.”
“I see you eyeing my discs. Don’t touch them unless you want one to your throat.” Rinzler hissed.
Hesh and Kent stood off to the side, watching.
“Rinzler!” Feather…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Sorry for the late response!!! 🙂
Everett
“Judging from your question,” Feather asked, “you don’t happen to be the castle’s owner or know who it is?”
Everett forced himself to stop glaring at Rinzler and look at the girl instead, but the guy’s grouchy voice still rang through his head– if I hadn’t already re…[Read more]
- Load More
