@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yes! I always find it funny that people try to say the behemoth is an elephant or hippo, because I have seen several elephants and hippos, and read about them extensively, but never have I heard of one with a tail as big as a tree. 😀
Wait…you don’t use the word “sofa?” Haha. 🙂 Just “couch,” huh? At least you knew what it…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Yes, what @seekjustice said. They were one of the reasons God chose to Flood the earth. Children of demons and humans are evil, obviously. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(*whispers* we don’t use the word sofa in Australia)
But yeah I understand what you’re saying. I just try to say dinosaurs otherwise people look at you rather oddly.
The KJV bible mentions dragons in several places! And the Behemoth is usually said to be a hippo/elephant but I definitely think its a dinosaur.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice 😀 😀 But actually, just like the code of the knights was idealistic and none of them really followed it but Arthur and Galahad, (completely get rid of Lancelot. I don’t think he even tried. 😀 ) so is this code the code of the idealistic cowboy. True historic cowboys had faults like normal people.
However, if you do study A…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@SleepwalkingMK Hehehehe…. 😎
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The Bible mentions the fact that demons had children by human women, who became giants and monsters
Whoa, wait, where was that?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
Goodness, it makes cowboys sound like the knights of the Round Table!
But really, I don’t understand why Americans have iconic, chivalrous cowboys and Australia has…bushrangers.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Oh, thanks! 😀 I was considering suggesting something like that, but wasn’t sure how to put it together. You did great!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! 🙂 Yeah, actually I interchange the words “dragon” and “dinosaur” in much the same way as you would “couch” and “sofa.” To me they’re the same thing, so that’s actually what I meant. The Bible mentions a fire breathing creature of the same size and physical characteristics of a dinosaur in a couple of different places, so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes there is, here you go 😊
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@Ariel-Ashira Oh man, I can sympathize with the whole “major changes, God’s guidance” thing. I’ll pray for you and your family, dear. Hope everything turns out well.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I actually do! Some of it anyway. I don’t necessarily believe that dragons themselves were ever real, but I’ve read a lot about the possibility of dragons and dinosaurs being the same thing and over time, after dinosaurs went extinct, the stories of them getting more and more exaggerated until we have the fire-breathing mythological…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice .thank you! There is a specific thread for this?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yours counts because it was first, and I have posted more latley so its really your turn. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Whoops! I’ve been expecting this to happen since the topic started: two of us posted at the same time.
What do we do now? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ahh! I didnt know you had posted one when I posted mine! This is to funny.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I close the sack and we begin making our way back up the Ravine wall. We both freeze as we hear above us the same crackling footsteps that haunted us on our way here above us in the blackness. I lose my foothold on a rock and I slide to another just as it goes tumbling down the Ravine wall and lands with a thud at the bottom.
We both hang t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“Here,” I whisper, “its behind this pile of stones in a sack.”
Akira nods and we start loosening the rocks sealing the stone’s hiding place. As the enemy creeps steadily closer, we finally break through the barrier. I grab the sack and peek inside to affirm it is still safe. The stone, no larger than my palm, glows a soft grey. I close the s…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel I think the reason a lot of us blog is to build a platform for when we get published. That’s part of the reason I do it. The other part is because people tell me I’m mildly entertaining, and I figured I’d better take advantage of that while I can. 😉
- Load More
