@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @other-aussies-and/or-nightowls
I’m here. Seeing if I can work in a bit of writing 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I am lovin’ all the kapeefer literature you and Dekreel are writing! 😀 Great job! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay, chapter swapping! Sounds great, thank you! 😀
Yes, that makes sense. I think I’m going to rewrite the first chapter, keeping everyone’s notes in mind. Jane said I was telling instead of showing a lot, so I’m going to try to work on that (maybe I should finish Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell course, hehe 🙂 ). So I’ll definitely let you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Just the kind of ending I wanted. XD Thanks!
@ariel-ashira Thank you! This is a Kingdom Pen adventure I’ve been working on. Sort of like Warren’s Dog series. You can read my whole story here. Just scroll down first. XD
Oh, never mind, you have read it all! XD Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it! And yes, you can’t go wrong w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well done!! It seems you have made good use of my map 😉
I LOVE FLYING SQUIRRELS!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira YES I’M AN ENFJ TOO! *high-five*
And I shall tag more ENFJ’s: @dragon-snapper @daeus @sam-kowal
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I MAY. HAVE JUST. DIED. *checks wibly-wobbly timey-wimey detector* Yep, I’m getting major nerd readings. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I’m an INFP, but I really like the ENFJ personality type, in fact that’s the MBTI of my heroine in my WIP and she’s one of my favourite characters ever. Also, the extroverts are always fun to come across on KP because most of us are introverted 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’d happily read it for you! And since you’re already alpha reading my novel, we’ll get a chapter swapping sort of thing going. 😀 One of my best friends and I used to do that and it was so much fun 😀
And okay… it appears you and @rochellaine were talking about killing Luke off so early. I agree with what she said. I think you…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I guess it worked for me, which is really weird since I typed the exact same thing. *shrugs*
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hi Ariel 😀
Hmm… I think you did hers right. It shouldn’t be a problem. Let’s see if it works for me.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
What did I do wrong? Anybody know her tag??? This is so embarrassing.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
And after all that I didn’t do the tag right! @that_writer_girl_99
Well, at least this will help me become a loyal sidekick sooner. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I will add you to. Just because I like the idea of purple giraffe’s that hula hoop. 🙂
And @that_writer_girl-99 and @gh24682468999 just so you dont feel left out.
Okay, I’m quiting.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this is totally awesome-sauce! I can’t wait until the next paaaaaaart! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so several people have asked about my personality type. So I took the test. Or whatever you call it. 🙂
*drumroll* tada! I am a ENFJ-A.
“With vision and determination, nothing is impossible”. I like that.
Although I think on other parts they make me sound a little to overbearing and judgmental. I like following, not leading, but only…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @jane-maree @rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @anyone I forgot
Thank you all so very much for reading the first chapter of my WIP! I admit, I was really nervous about other people reading it, but you all were so honest and I will keep all of your advice in mind.
Considering how much I needed to work on with my first chapter, I…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Oh, I bet! Cant wait for the next part!
That’s my problem. I have no choice but to wait. 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yeah, I’d love it if you would! 🙂 warning though; this is a really rough first draft
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! No problem. 🙂
Oh, and this has a lot of possible foreshadowing for further parts of the story…. Muhahahah! *tail wags happily*
😋 🐶
- Load More
