@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I didn’t think you were apoligizing for your beliefs. 🙂 Sorry I didn’t say it clearly.
An army of snakes? With wings? Ahh! I hate snakes! And a snake with wings is twice as creepy. If my voice wasn’t shaking I might ne able to sing so that they’re docile and it would be easier to disbelief them. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Since you’ve already got two prospective beta-readers in Seekjustice and Skredder, I think I’ll pass. I’d rather read the completed version. 🙂 I like reading things all at once. I’d be happy to do the second run of edits for you, if you let me read the book when you’re done with it.
And in the process if you have any more qu…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel That presumes I have a Pinterest account. 😛
@rochellaine This is why I don’t let @the-real-kapeefer beta-read my novels.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I wasn’t apologizing for my beliefs. I was apologizing for the extra work that Warren and @dekreel will have to go through in order to satisfy them.
@warrenluther04 You didn’t tag me when you posted the new installment?! I had to find it on my own? 🙁 😀 Great job! It’s looking good.
Well, I’d be happy to help fight an army of…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I would love to beta-read for you! I’m actually very interested in this story. I’ve got my story you can alpha-read for me if you’d like. No problem if you can’t though. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira There are thirteen of us so far… 🙂
@filewriterbase13x That’s a good explanation of sci-fi, but I’d like to clarify that good sci-fi in the original form dealt mostly with assumed scientific facts, rather than purely fictional facts. If the “facts” are purely fictional with no basis in science as we know it, the work can be…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. 🙂
@skredder. Thats great!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Awesome! We are -FJ buddies!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira XD I’m not sure, because he refuses to take a test meant for humans. I think dragons may have different personality types anyway… maybe something like
F-C Ferocious or Cunning
S-I Sentient or Instinctive
A-B Amicable or Belligerent
IP-CP Individual Personality or Clan Personality
So I guess Stan would be CSA-IP?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice. Man, this thing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel WHAT?!!! You gave @daughteroftheking her own starship?! What about ME? Does she really like Star Trek as much as I do? Has she ever been to a Star Trek convention?
N.C., I am so jealous. You had better let me visit your starship soon or I’ll…wait, you’re not a fictional creature? I can’t make you disappear? *ponders what to do whe…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
<p style=”text-align: right;”>@seekjustice</p>
Well, I am glad you still like me. :D. How many different types are there?@dekreel. Nice! *returns the high five*
@sam-kowal. What type is Stan? 😉
@daeus. Thank you! Honestly, I was a bit scared to tag you, you being the King. 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Interesting installment! I like how you’re using new places that haven’t been mentioned yet.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hey hey! That’s awesome. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 EXCELLENT
More ENFJ’s is always a good thing
I agree the test was slightly off for me, it made me sound a little too extroverted, even though I am an ‘E’. But mostly, it was pretty cool 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
I was just stalking your list of movies and I was wondering if you’ve seen the 1958 A Tale of Two Cities? I’m not really an old movies sort of person but I really liked this one.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ooh I hadn’t noticed that I’d become an eccentric mentor. I feel very special now *proceeds to mumble into beard and wander away*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
LOVE IT!! You literally brought tears to my eyes.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, signing off.
(I’m ALLLLLMOST done with the KPA!)
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 All the best for writing and editing, friend! <3
I’m afraid I don’t have the time to beta read at the moment, but I hope you can find a heap of other people to help you. 🙂
- Load More
