@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, awesome! My piano teacher wants to take us students to play at a nursing home sometime. 🙂 and OH MY GOODNESS YES POST A VIDEOOOOO! 😉
Probably a song by Dylan Laine. I just found her on YouTube and she’s a Christian singer/songwriter/musician. Here’s a link to one of her songs, it’s pretty cute…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, I’ve been trying to find time to sing at a nursing home sometime in the near future, so when that happens I might post a video or recording of that on my website… 😉 No promises, though. 😛
Sure, but right now it’s the old one which is not so great looking and not updated very well. I’m working on redoing it, and when I fi…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, I thought you meant novels in the romance genre. 😉 yeah, I ship characters occasionally. Hmm, I would say that mild romance can make a story more interesting, like in Seekjustice’s sequel, with the situation between Zac, Justice and Chessy. Other than that, I really don’t know what advice I can give 😉
I just thought of you the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry, like I said, I’m out of chocolate. 😉
How do you ship Chessy and Justice if you don’t like romance?! 😛 No, I’m not talking about actual romance novels. I’m talking about people who would likely refuse to read a book if there’s any possibility that two of the characters might have mild feelings for each other, even if t…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x oh, you wanted us to leave comments in your google doc right? I was just reading it and leaving all these comments and then I couldn’t remember whether or not you asked for that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I started another corner and responded to your post there 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Guys, we go through these way too fast 😛 It’s awesome.
Writers’ Corner #16!
@seekjustice @ariel-ashira @filewriterbase13x @jane-maree @jess-penrose @alia @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel
Rochellaine, thank you for your sympathy for Rin, though she would’ve probably wanted the chocolate 😛
hmm, I ‘m not sure how to convince someone to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Go ahead! 😉 I’m in the process of majorly updating our ministry website, so I’m creating and organizing enough pages there. 😛
Poor, poor Rin. I ate all my chocolate, but I’ll send her my deepest sympathy in its stead.
Well, since I am not a medical type of person I really don’t know what’s wrong with Uncle Bill, (I just put a n…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine should I go ahead and make a new one, or are you doing it?
Rin’s, uh…………okay, I guess. 😉 She’s a character after all, her life is torture 😛
How’s Uncle Bill? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m on, but it looks like we need a new Writers’ Corner! 😛 It just threw me back to the first page with my last post, which means it’s nearly reached the limit, I guess.
How’s Rin bearing up?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice Anyone on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! Yes, I’d heard before that Frank Peretti’s other books were really bad. This confirms that previous information. 🙂 So don’t worry, I won’t be looking them up!
The Cooper Kids books are definitely amazing, though. Do you have a favorite?
And are you writing?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Any advise?  I need a guy’s input once in a while! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ashlyvye Yes, and thank you for your help, Ashly! Â And you too @rochellaine
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
I know in some story’s it varies depending on the character, but do whatever you think seems most ‘him!’ 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice *fist bump* 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ashlyvye 😀 Thank you!  Thats helpful.  Except, the parents would have told him (and he would have understood a great deal anyway) what was going on.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ashlyvye That’s a very funny idea! 🙂
Wouldn’t you say a ten-year-old would be just a little smarter than that, though? If he was two, or even five, I could understand his parents not telling him what happened, but at ten that seems a bit far fetched to me. Especially since it’s not a recent thing, but the brother was gone for two whole yea…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yep! XD
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I don’t know about the dad, but the servant woman would probably start crying, and so would the mom, because they would be the two people who raised him “the most” and the little brother… Because he’s 10 what if his parents just told him that his older brother was going to be gone for a long time, then later plan to tell him, b…[Read more]
- Load More
