@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Thanks!!!
@filewriterbase13x Oh, goodness!  Daeus and Josiah arguing?  Notta taking over?  I cannot imagine that! 😀 Everyone has truly lost thier minds!  @daeus is king, @aratrea is the Wiser! 😉
Oh, @the-real-kapeefer this is your time to usurp the throne!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I got your Piglet reference! (A week late, but better late than never. 🙂 )
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks.
Good cause that’s how I picture you. Mostly. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
filewriter@base13x wrote:
A Kingdom Pen Adventure: Truly Lost our Minds
By
The File Writer of Base13x (@filewriterbase13x)
Part Five: King Who?
I ran with the dog, who said her name was Skredder, and the purple giraffe, Kaya, at my side. B-bot and Catwing flew above us. I was of course not sure of where we were going, but the dog seemed to…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Sorry I left For a while and didn’t tell you. I love both these parts! Of course Wonder creatures deal with lost minds on a regular business. They tend to hide in closets, under beds, and in sock drawers. If not there you could then try your left shoe. 🙂
I must have really lost my mind… I even said I don’t think. O.O
The…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I have the whole story in my email, so I can still stick it on the Compendium.
And I must say, I loved my part! 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
One thing to keep in mind with this is his response, too, although you’ve probably already thought that out. Obviously he’s not going to be shocked but he will probably be very emotional/happy. The other character reactions depend a lot on what the other characters are like.
I would expect his mother to be very emotional and to be…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I can see it in my email, but not here.
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I can’t see it except in my email. It showed up fine there. Not here, though.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying! You’ll do great! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying!
@alia I know that feeling- don’t like it when I do!
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I have a prayer request, tomorrow I am taking my driver’s license test .but there’s a catch, it’s gonna be harder than most. My previous written test results are almost 2 years old so I have to take the written, vision,drivers, and road signs tests. 😲 I’m super nervous about all of except the road signs and vision tests.
Thanks!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I want to see you sing!!!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here is part 8. Part 9 will not be put out quite as soon.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AvVGoKqNdFPU843bDutMRjHBGz9uBRrB84zmls69hhE/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I love The Tombs of Anak. Â It never fails to scare me, though I have read it many times. Â But it has a fantastic plot, and the ending is impactful.
Yes, my Dad is a pilot.  My sister likes planes a lot more than I do.  If my Dad was not a pilot, I doubt I would have any interest in airplanes at all. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I remember now. The Tombs of Anak was the one I read and hated. 😀 Wait, is your dad a pilot??? That’s awesome, I love, love, love planes! Also, I majorly dislike stories set on planes, because there almost all completely wrong 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine My favorite?  Hmm.  I like Trapped at the Bottom of the Sea and Escape from the Islands of Aquarius a lot.  The Tombs of Anak is really good (and scary!) and The Secret of the Desert Stone is a good one.  Its hard to pick a favorite.  The Deadly Curse of Toco-Rey is super creepy.  😛 I think Flying Blind is the most boring, and my Da…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ve sung in churches and randomly in public before, (not formally in public, just walking around and singing,) but never in a nursing or retirement home so I’m hoping everything goes well! 🙂
That is a very cute song!!! 😀
I use emojis a lot too, which is really funny, since me texting an emoji is considered an event by my…[Read more]
- Load More
