@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Naomi H replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you so much!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re welcome.
@filewriterbase13x I have actually been on when Kingdom Pen was being edited. Sort of like a reboot I guess. 🙂
First it was having a bit of trouble and logged me out. I logged back in. After a minute and a reload the formatting changed and it was dark blue instead of green. And lastly the site changed to show a…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t listen to a whole lot of modern music, Christian or otherwise because I’m not really into that modern style, but I absolutely love Casting Crowns. They’re the best band in the world basically  (am I right @alia ?) If you haven’t listened to them I definitely recommend them.
Hillsong is a staple in Australia, I personally…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Definitely am praying all goes well! Â God be with you guys!
-
Naomi H started the topic Agency and Code Names in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I have a fictional agency in my book and I need a good name for it. Also, I need a codename for my main character. Her dad runs it, so she is one of the main agents.
-
Naomi H replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
I would say that they would be wanting answers and knowing what happened. They might even feel a little anger over the whole time they spent grieving.
-
Naomi H replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I have a prayer request. Tomorrow my three year old Down Syndrome cousin is having surgery. Can you pray that it will go well and that she would recover quickly?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Yes, Einaudi it awesoooooome! 😉
Thank you for the recommendations! I’ll check those out 🙂 …….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, wait. Never mind, I can’t write right now 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @that_writer_girl_99 @ariel-ashira @alia Anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I do actually 🙂 I don’t get to draw as much as I’d like, but I like to do manga style. You can see some of my art here : https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/any-manga-style-artists-out-there/page/6/ Â
😉
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the dealio. I really love music and singing, which makes it a struggle not to hum songs I hear in stores or someplace out of the house that aren’t necessarily good or God honoring. I’m always on the lookout for classical music and music without lyrics. I know there’s a ton of Christian music and singers out there, but with a lot of them…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! Â Do you like to draw…?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking those are stellar prompts! Do you mind if I use your glasses one some time maybe? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh my goodness how did I not see your topic before?! Your artwork is amazing! I especially like the second and third pictures 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing thanks for posting it for Filewriter 🙂
@filewriterbase13x This might be my favorite part! I’m looking forward to the next 😀 (Daeus and Josiah’s argument is hilarious)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh my goodness we were so close to seeing each other! 🙂 Maybe some other time.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I was going to go to Realm Makers, but my school schedule decided to be mean. I am going to try to go to a different writer’s conferences in September though.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Wahoo! Congratulations! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @epicaddie2 @notawriter @princessfoo @daeus
I forgot to mention that I will be going to the Realm Makers writing conference in July. Anyone going to that? Here’s a link if you want to check out the conference:Â http://realmmakers.net
- Load More
