@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Joseph Darkgrate changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Joseph Darkgrate's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hi all! I’m here as one of Daeus’ ambassadors for his book (The Golden Ziggurat and other stories) trying to earn points to get some of his courses on writing. Here’s my link if anyone is interested (p.s. I did read his book and I liked it 🙂 ) oh, and this book is free…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @daughteroftheking @jenwriter17
Anyone on? I’ll be editing in half an hourish.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@warrenluther04 Welcome back!! Yeah, I’ll accept you back. AS LONG AS YOU STAY LOYAL! 😉
I think The Kingdom of Pen and the… what do you call that place… what, Embria? Emberland? Um… 😛 Anyway, I think the two should be separate, but still associated with each other. Like frenemies. Maybe. I don’t know.
I like the network of islands idea!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
And @kaya-young , could you amend Til We’re Old and Gray? It’s not only women in Writer’s Corner anymore…. Thanks! I haven’t fully deserted, after all. XD :)*swishes tail* *chases a squirrel*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
Guys, guys, guys. I have a solution.
The Kingdoms can both coexist next to each other. 🙂 I mean, SE can be a network of islands (the Guilds) and KP can be the beautiful lush Island we know it to be. 🙂 Does that work? (I sure hope it does cuz I’m writing stuff like that in my series.) 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
Hullo, Dekreel! Our friendly neighborhood Chasm Beast is back! Yipee! *howls in happiness* 😀 😀 😀
I, too, feel like I’ve kinda … deserted …
… the
… Kingdom…
*cries* ☹️😭😭
Will you guys accept me back? Please????? I’m still here peeps! The golden retriever lives!
Oh, and I’m still working on my KP series.…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@Leumeister Don’t worry, I won’t forget to comment. 😉 Weelll… @Catwing, you have a blog, right? Would it be too much trouble for us to do some sort of email address exchange through your contact page? Like, we both contact you through your blog, and then you’ll have our addresses and can send a three-way email connecting us, so we’ll both have…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I will keep praying for your sister. I know the ups and downs of medical issues are hard from my experience helping care for my grandmother, who has been better and worse for the past few years. Is your sister’s head better by now?
@ariel-ashira I’m sorry! 🙁 I’ll pray for your friend.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @daughteroftheking @alia @dekreel @ariel-ashira
Oh, I completely agree with you all!! Kingdom Pen is an amazing place to grow as a writer and a great community for a Christian. I have raved to my mom several times about how everyone here is so kind and friendly and sweet to each other. Everywhere else on…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I don’t like darkness, but I also believe there is a place for darkness in stories as long as there is light alongside it to show the right way. Without light no one would realize when they are in darkness. In the same way a story without any darkness is too fluffy and there’s no point in it. I just think Josiah has gone a bit to…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Josiah’s stories do have a lot of darkness with not much if any light to combat it. Some of them are a little too scary and maybe gory, like when they torture people. (I am kind of a wimp.) But I think his short stories explore human motivations, not instruct moral decisions. And they sure leave me thinking! I do like how his…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Guys, I really can’t tell you how much KP means to me! *tears* It has brought light during one of the darkest times of my life. You are the best friends I have ever had! I couldn’t ask for better. Thank you God!
Which brings me to a prayer request. I have a friend I knew in Alaska, when we were both little. We were god friends then, but it…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia oh no! I’ll be praying!
@dekreel <3 😉
@rochellaine @seekjustice @airel-ashira @daughteroftheking @catwing @kaya-young @skredder Guys, we seriously need a Kingdom Pen Appreciation Day or something. Or a day celebrating the beginning of “‘Til We’re Old and Grey” 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Praying for your sister!
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking You guys are making my heart feel so warm right now!
I am so blessed to have found this wonderful place! Even as our numbers deteriorate, I’m so glad I have found a community like this. I can’t imagine where my life would be right now if I hadn’t started participating. Even if I’…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
hey everyone who was praying for my sister, while her legs haven’t been nearly as terrible this week, she did hit her head extremely hard earlier this evening and now we aren’t sure if she has a concussion.
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @kaya-young, @daughteroftheking, @everyone-else-on-kp
I have been super blessed on this site. I don’t have…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Writing is an “alone-y” sort of thing. We sit in our caves, or corners, or hidey holes, and turn ideas into worlds and people. We may be surrounded by make-believe characters, but if an innocent bystander were to peek into our writing spaces, they would see a teenager on a laptop (or notebook. Or even phone, I won’t judge.). Just one teenager. But…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice aw! ❤️ I totally agree with everything you said, KP is such an amazing thing and I’m so glad I met you all. You’ve all helped grow not just as a writer, but a Christian writer. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @dekreel @daughteroftheking @kaya-young @skredder
- Load More
