The Beast is Back!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE The Beast is Back!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

‘Ello, Kapeefers, Emberites, Writers! I’m back from a one-and-a-half-month hiatus.

At this point, most of you are probably at Story Embers, but I thought I’d drop in here and say I’m BACK! Sort of. Maybe. Depends on the workload.

Anyway, if you’re relatively new, and we haven’t met, talk to me!! I’d love to meet you! 😉

And if you’re not new, talk to me anyways. 😉

@rochellaine
        @seekjustice  @dragon-snapper  @catwing  @sam-kowal  @ariel-ashira  @filewriterbase13x  @kate-flournoy  @warrenluther04  @anyone…

You can pronounce it however you want.

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine
        • Total Posts: 3322

@dekreel You’re back!!!!! My wolfish friend, welcome.  (Notice, I did not say wolf, but wolfish! 😛 )

I heard you were on SE and was about to accuse you of deserting the kingdom with the rest of those traitors, so you have arrived just in time!

*cheers* *throws confetti* Hooray!!  I’m glad you’re back.  definitely missed you.  Unfortunately, I’m signing out for tonight, and just popped in to say hello to you, so I won’t actually be able to have a real conversation with you until tomorrow.:(   Until then, so happy to see you here again! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
        @rochellaine
          • Total Posts: 3322

@dekreel Oh yes, I just realized you probably don’t understand what I’m talking about.  Well, the few of us left here in the Kingdom, mainly @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder and @kaya-young (I think I’ve forgotten someone, but can’t remember who,) have been preparing to declare war on Story Embers for the past few days.

If you read somewhere along these pages of Writers’ Corner you’ll get an idea of what’s been going on while you were gone… 😉

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

@dekreel

Welcome. *eyes you suspiciously*

These are trying times and I’m sorry that we could meet under lighter circumstances.

Unfortunately, few of us are left in the kingdom, but we will defend it with our last breath.

Uh…so…welcome back. I must admit that I had begun to doubt your loyalty and were wondering if you would ever come back.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Joy
            @dekreel

@rochellaine  Hey, hey, heyyyy! (And yes, I did notice. *smirks*)

Yes, I… have to admit I almost did desert it. But I’m nostalgic, and loyal to KP, and NOTHING CAN TEAR ME AWAY.

Yes, I just read the conversation, and Kaya’s story (but not Jen’s… thing. I couldn’t log in to see it, so I have no idea what it is. 🙁 ). It almost made me cry. So this is the downfall of the Kingdom of Pen… *gazes to the side* *a breeze tosses my hair dramatically*

I’m so glad to see you, too! *hugs*

@seekjustice
                Thank you!

Yes, I… I noticed. And I’ve doubted my own loyalty, too. I almost didn’t come back for… many reasons. But I knew you guys missed me. I’m glad I ended up coming back.

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice

@dekreel

Beasts of the Chasms!

Of the Aetherlight!

My Kapeefers!

There may come a day when pens of the Kapeefers may fail, when we forsake our writing buddies and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.

An hour of desertion to Story Embers and traitorous pens, when the age of the Kapeefers shall come crashing down, but it is not this day!

This day we fight!

For all that you hold dear on the good forum (the weird jokes and Daniel memes), I bid you stand, Kapeefers of the Kingdom!

(Sometimes I get a little carried away). Good to see you back anyway 😛

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Joy
                @dekreel

@seekjustice  YOUMENTIONEDTHEAETHERLIGHTAAAA!

Ahhh, umm, sorry! *sheepish grin* That… was beautiful.

SeekJustice
                  @seekjustice

@dekreel 🙂 my pleasure! *bows* *flourishes sabre*

Sam Kowal
                    @sam-kowal
                      • Total Posts: 635

@dekreel 😀 Hey, Chasm Beast.

I feel like I’ve deserted Kingdom Pen, too. That was never my intention, but I’m sure the faithful knitters keeping the kingdom alive here would consider me a traitor…

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                      Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Kaya Young
                      @kaya-young
                        • Total Posts: 272

@dekreel   I’m so happy you’re here and haven’t left us to go to… Unspeakable places like other traitors have. As you said, this is the downfall of our great kingdom. 🙁

Anyway, welcome back!

@seekjustice
                        That was awesome!

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
                        http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

Koryn Koch
                        @koryn-koch
                          • Total Posts: 39

Hello. Hi. Hola.

Kaya Young
                          @kaya-young
                            • Total Posts: 272

@sam-kowal  If you desert the city of SE for good, pledge your fealty to the Kingdom, and do three years of servitude we will let you… Well you can come back anyway. 🙂

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
                            http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

Joy
                            @dekreel

@sam-kowal  Sam!! I’m glad there’s an Emberite left who has mercy on us. I’m glad you’re here! As long as you keep visiting often, I don’t think you’re a traitor. 😉

@kaya-young
                                Hello, hello! I liked that little short story thing, by the way. It almost made me cry. Well, if Daeus won’t be here to rule this Kingdom (will he?), then someone has to.

Let us NOT let this Kingdom fall apart! We may not have a first-hand king, or a mentor, or possibly even a chair-melting dragon, but that doesn’t mean all is lost! Let us fight for the Kingdom!

Ahh, sorry. I think I got carried away… *giggles*

@koryn-koch
                                Heya!!! *waves*

Ariel Ashira
                              @ariel-ashira
                                • Total Posts: 739

@dekreel  *hands you raspberries* *watches to see if you will eat them and still remain a kapeefer* I am really glad your back, Dekreel.  We missed you.  I feared you had been completley engulfed in SE.  I am glad you and @sam-kowal returned.

I still like SE, @kaya-young and its not like I want to destroy them.  I just want our kingdom back, and then both kingdoms can live in peace.  But my first loyalty is to KP!

"In a mask, was he?"

Koryn Koch
                                @koryn-koch
                                  • Total Posts: 39

@dekreel Hey I’m ENFJ too!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >