Aquila

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Leumeister
    @leumeister
      • Total Posts: 244

@catwing

@emma-flournoy

How do you want to go about getting into contact to do it?

Emma Flournoy
      @emma-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 1352

@Leumeister Don’t worry, I won’t forget to comment. 😉 Weelll… @Catwing, you have a blog, right? Would it be too much trouble for us to do some sort of email address exchange through your contact page? Like, we both contact you through your blog, and then you’ll have our addresses and can send a three-way email connecting us, so we’ll both have the other’s address? Or you can just tell us individually what the other person’s address is? Anything that’ll work for you. 😀

And just so you know, it’ll be my mom’s address (don’t have my own yet), so don’t freak out when the first name is different. ;P

Leumeister
        @leumeister
          • Total Posts: 244

@emma-flournoy

Oh good, people are still using this place. 😛 I felt a bit left behind when the hiatus came along… I wasn’t told, but I didn’t check the front page news either, so… :/

Anyway, that sounds like a good arrangement. I’ll email her before the week’s up. ^_^

No problem with the email either. As long as Flournoy is in the address I think I’ll know who it is. 😛

Emma Flournoy
          @emma-flournoy

@Leumeister

Eh, yeah… 😛 I’m not very active around here anymore, but I still hop on when I’m tagged.

So will I, as long as that’s a fine arrangement with you @Catwing? *offers you bugs*

Yup, it is. 😉

Catwing
            @catwing
              • Total Posts: 2557

@emma-Flournoy @leumeister Sure, that’ll be fine. (Sorry I didn’t reply yet, I’ve been working on some stuff… like that short story, and getting distracted)
              Once you both send me the email I’ll go ahead and send you each other’s addresses. *dips bugs in chocolate* *eats bugs* *hands you both wafer cookies to have with chocolate* Glad I could help. :3

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Emma Flournoy
              @emma-flournoy

@Catwing That’s totally all right. 😀 Thank you verra much! ‘preciate it. *eats wafer cookies and chocolate with gusto* (Gusto is yummy, in case you wondered.)

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >