PRAYER REQUESTS #2

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ General Writing Discussions ā€ŗ PRAYER REQUESTS #2

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@dekreel *sobs* I forgot to tag you! (See above) and @sam-kowal too.

(Praying for you Dekreel. I know this sort of thing can be tough to go through. *sends encouraging hugs, chocolate andā€¦uhā€¦glitter and feathers your way*

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@seekjustice aw! ā¤ļø I totally agree with everything you said, KP is such an amazing thing and Iā€™m so glad I met you all. Youā€™ve all helped grow not just as a writer, but aĀ ChristianĀ writer. ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

@rochellaine
        @alia @ariel-ashira @dekreel @daughteroftheking @kaya-young @skredder

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

Kaya Young
        @kaya-young
          • Total Posts: 272

@seekjusticeĀ  Aww, Thank you! I definitely am super thankful for all of you guys too. I think it is such a cool thing to have people all over praying for each other. šŸ™‚

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
          http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

NC Stokes
          @daughteroftheking
            • Total Posts: 1156

Writing is an ā€œalone-yā€ sort of thing. We sit in our caves, or corners, or hidey holes, and turn ideas into worlds and people. We may be surrounded by make-believe characters, but if an innocent bystander were to peek into our writing spaces, they would see a teenager on a laptop (or notebook. Or even phone, I wonā€™t judge.). Just one teenager. But even writers get lonely, they run out of insperation, they get lost without motivation. And who are they going to talk to about this without sounding crazy? To be honest, unless youā€™ve had a character go rouge or a plot explode in your face, itā€™s hard to commiserate with a writer. Writing may be a lonely business, and some writers will tell you they prefer it that way, but sometimes we need someone around to give us a shove in the right direction. Or off a cliff. You know, wherever you need to go.

Thatā€™s why I love KP. Weā€™re all doing different things, because we have different talents and callings, but we donā€™t have to do it alone. Weā€™re there to help and pray for each other. I thank God I have a community like this one.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Alia
            @alia
              • Total Posts: 1253

hey everyone who was praying for my sister, while her legs havenā€™t been nearly as terrible this week, she did hit her head extremely hard earlier this evening and now we arenā€™t sure if she has a concussion.

Ā 

@seekjustice
              , @jenwriter17, @kaya-young, @daughteroftheking, @everyone-else-on-kp

I have been super blessed on this site. I donā€™t have many friends where I live, but having everyone here supporting me has been a huge blessing and I have made friendships that will last til Iā€™m old and grey. šŸ™‚ I donā€™t know what I would have done if my sister hadnā€™t introduced me to that site, and that was before the forums. So thank you all for being fantastic people.

WIP - Decisions
              Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Joy
              @dekreel
                • Total Posts: 2304

@aliaĀ  Praying for your sister!

@seekjustice
                Ā  @daughterofthekingĀ  You guys are making my heart feel so warm right now!

I am so blessed to have found this wonderful place! Even as our numbers deteriorate, Iā€™m so glad I have found a community like this. I canā€™t imagine where my life would be right now if I hadnā€™t started participating. Even if Iā€™m not the most writerly writer out there, you guys are SO encouraging and kind itā€¦ makes me want to have a joyful little cry. Iā€™m glad I have found a Christ-centered, warm and crazy community in Kingdom Pen! Praise God for it.

@kaya-young
                Ā  @jenwriter17Ā  @rochellaine

You can pronounce it however you want.

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17

@alia oh no! Iā€™ll be praying!

@dekreel
                  <3 šŸ˜‰

@rochellaine
                  @seekjustice @airel-ashira @daughteroftheking @catwing @kaya-young @skredder Guys, we seriously need a Kingdom Pen Appreciation Day or something. Or a day celebrating the beginning of ā€œā€˜Til Weā€™re Old and Greyā€ šŸ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17

@ariel-ashira

www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
                    @ariel-ashira
                      • Total Posts: 739

Guys, I really canā€™t tell you how much KP means to me! *tears*Ā  It has brought light during one of the darkest times of my life.Ā  You are the best friends I have ever had!Ā  I couldnā€™t ask for better.Ā  Thank you God!

Which brings me to a prayer request.Ā  I have a friend I knew in Alaska, when we were both little.Ā  We were god friends then,Ā  but its been many years since we have seen eachother, and our lives and beliefs have taken different paths.Ā  She says she is a Christian, but her and her boyfriend are acting like they are married.Ā  Would you join me in praying for her?

@alia
                      Oh, I will pray for her!

Ā 

"In a mask, was he?"

Rochellaine
                      @rochellaine
                        • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @daughteroftheking @alia @dekreel @ariel-ashira

Oh, I completely agree with you all!!Ā  Kingdom Pen is an amazing place to grow as a writer and a great community for a Christian.Ā  I have raved to my mom several times about how everyone here is so kind and friendly and sweet to each other.Ā  Everywhere else online I see people hating each other if they even disagree about a minute detail of something, let alone the life issues we discuss here, and yet on KP everyone is still loving and understanding even when there is a big disagreement about something!Ā  That, I think, is my favorite part of Kingdom Pen.Ā  Itā€™s a place where we can speak our true beliefs without being afraid of getting jumped on and criticized for ā€œhate speech.ā€

Thank you all for being such wonderful friends!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine
                          • Total Posts: 3322

@alia I will keep praying for your sister.Ā  I know the ups and downs of medical issues are hard from my experience helping care for my grandmother, who has been better and worse for the past few years.Ā  Is your sisterā€™s head better by now?

@ariel-ashira
                          Iā€™m sorry! šŸ™Ā  Iā€™ll pray for your friend.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice
                            • Total Posts: 3365

@alia

I somehow missed these last few posts ?Ā  I will definitely be praying for your sister and for you too šŸ˜€ Weā€™ll miss you till you get back!

@ariel-ashira

Iā€™ll pray for her too. That sounds like a hard situation for you to be in. šŸ™ And me too. KP has been such an amazing and uplifting place for meā€¦wait, why I am using past tense? KP IS an amazing and uplifting place for me!

@daughteroftheking
                            My thoughts exactly šŸ˜€

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

NC Stokes
                            @daughteroftheking
                              • Total Posts: 1156

@alia Iā€™ll pray for her!

@ariel-ashira
                              Definitely!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Ariel Ashira
                              @ariel-ashira
                                • Total Posts: 739

Thank you guys so much for your prayers and support!Ā  Would you please pray that our trip goes well?Ā  My Dad and I are leaving today (as long as it doesnā€™t get delayed again) for a few days.Ā  I might be off the forums during this time too, but I will do all I can to stay up with you guys.

"In a mask, was he?"

Jenna Terese
                                @jenwriter17

@ariel-ashira I know how that can feel! Iā€™ll be praying.

Enjoy your trip! šŸ™‚

@rochellaine
                                  Somehow I missed your post??????

I appreciate you all so much! Rochellaine, youā€™ve always been such a sweet and considerate person <3 šŸ™‚

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 843 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >