@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
(I’m not writing right now)
@seekjustice Ooh yes I would LOVE to read that!!! 😀
@rochellaine I will try to get to reading your fan fic today! So sorry I didn’t yesterday, but I explained all that 😉 it was kinda crazy yesterday… I’ll let you know when I’m reading it 🙂 (it will most likely be later tonight)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel Thank you!!!!!!! It’s the bestiest!! No, I don’t mind at all. Abilene is sort of a black-and-white kind of person anyway. 🙂
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oh, we’ve got a new one now! XD Man, it grows so fast. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, I’m so sorry! Thanks for letting me know, though, ’cause I was getting a little bit worried about you. 😉
See you soon!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine just have a little time to let you know; I’m so sorry that I didn’t get to reading your fan fic today! Our power went out and there’s trouble with the internet. I’ll try to get to it tomorrow though
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
Okay, I am SO sorry for the wait! I never got around to it until today. *facepalm*


(I hope you don’t mind yours in black and white. 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m reading it in between writing that short piece I’d thought of. Speaking of which, what was the money called in your book? I kind of need to know for this part. 😉
Since my WIP seems to be getting nowhere fast, maybe it’s good for me to take a short break and I might be able to go back to it refreshed after writing these f…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Enjoy the story. I’ll be disappearing and I’m not sure if I’ll be back today or not
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Yeesss. Do it! Start reading it 😛
Of course I do 😛 I had a lot of fun reading it yesterday and I would love if you would do more (I mean, I’d also love for Uncle Bill to get out of hospital, so if its distracting you from your actual WIP…)
You did get sliiightly carried away.
🙂 😉 😀 😛 ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oh…wow. Where did all those emojis come from?! *counts* no way. Eleven?! Haha, guess I got carried away. 😛 😀 😛 😀 😉 😮 😀 🙂 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Cool. 🙂
*screams* I got the invite!!! Hooray! I can’t wait to read it! But I’m afraid to start it now, because I don’t know how soon I’d be called away and it would be horrible to stop in the middle of it! 😛 Oh, well. I’ll probably give in and start it anyway. At least the prologue. And the first chapter. And maybe the sec…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
He’s in Bible college 😀
Okay 😛
By the way, you said you might do some more scenes to go with the one you’ve already written…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia You said you’re only on “semi-hiatus” so if I tag you will you maybe be able to reply? 😛 Anyway, this is to let you know that I wrote some fanfiction for Stars and am wondering if you’d like to read it? (It’s about Jonas…and he’s your favorite guy…is that bait enough to get you to come over? 😉 )
@seekjustice That’s great! …what w…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
My dad just finished his exams this week, so there’s some of the stress off us (thank goodness 😛 )
Well, I’m happy to put up the first edited part for you guys to read and leave some comments on if you’d like to. I’m not officially getting beta readers yet though. I won’t do that until I’ve finished the whole thing. If you or @sleep…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Same here. 🙂 Things are okay. I am freaking out a little about finals, but…who doesn’t? 😛
Sooo, you said you might be putting up the first part of Stars for us to read soon?! Was that just hypothetical, or are you actually planning to do it?
Who has read your books? I’m thinking me, Jen, Sleepwalkingmk, Alia? Anyone else?…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be on and off for a bit. How’s things?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @sarah-anson @dekreel @valtmy Anyone on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Not that I’ve ever done that before…no, of course not 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@northerner *nods* Makes sense.
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @valtmy @dekreel @anyone else I missed….
Y’all on? I’m currently trying to finish the third chapter of my serial story after getting back from a four-day long computer hiatus on request of my dad. (So if you’re an alpha reader and you’re wondering why I’m being slow, there’s your reason. Sorry.)
- Load More
