-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Looking for Worldbuilding Guest Authors in the forum Non-Fiction 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer Mind giving me some info for this article?
1. how long or short does it need to be? I’m new to writing for a blog lol.
2. Any specifics? Do u want me to focus on giving tips? How I do it, or what?
3. Do I submit it to u and let u review it, and how do I do that?
4. anything else you’d wanna let me know lol!
(imma try my best! And…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for this, girl!!!! It was very motivating and inspiring!! And that’s SOOOOO COOL that you wanna be a preacher!! You go for it!! I don’t know if I ever told you, but when I was young (like all the way through middle school) my dream had always been to be a preacher, but just about everyone was telling…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Resources! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jou-caroline
Its actually Waaaaay better in my opinion.
1, it’s not near as glitchy
2, while it does take some getting used to it is so incredible because it lets u split up chapters, or scenes, into folders or separate “papers” and then it can compile them all into one printable work.
3, it was actually made for large writings like novel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Brandon Sanderson Books??? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Story thieves, half upon a time and Kingdom Keepers!! Look into them!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO!!!!!!! I saw the post yesterday (I think) and I CAN’T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!! It’s gonna be SUPER EPIC!!!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Looking for Worldbuilding Guest Authors in the forum Non-Fiction 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer I don’t world-build often, so I’m afraid I can’t be of much help…but I’d love to see what you guys come up with!
-
Lin replied to the topic Brandon Sanderson Books??? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 I have not read any of Brandon Sanderson’s books…but I can give you random recommendations! I highly recommend Bryan Davis’s Dragons in Our Midst and Oracles of Fire series. Some of my favorite fantasy series. Christian, too.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Q&A w/ Caitlin Lambert in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooh! I didn’t know you have a second blog!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Lol! Sorry! As for the quote, thank u! I thought it was pretty cool.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline OOF I AM OUT ON THAT!!
I luv me my snacks and especially my sweet drinks! (Starbucks, hot chocolate, mcdonalds caramel frappe, occasionally milkshakes, etc) and I especially like them when writing so ya. I’m out on that lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Looking for Worldbuilding Guest Authors in the forum Non-Fiction 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer u got a deadline? Imma pray about it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Looking for Worldbuilding Guest Authors in the forum Non-Fiction 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer I’d have to ask my mom first, but I’d totally be willing to help out with the fashion aspect! While I’m not like a fashion expert or anything, I’d enjoy giving it a shot because I can usually see characters in my mind, including clothing.
Except…..I’m not super great and describing clothing so maybe I wouldn’t be the best ch…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@ugroza Collin would rather never say anything remotely funny.
Would your character rather always call everyone by their first name or last name?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
If I’m not too late, I’d actually REALLY LOVE to try this out with you!!!! If you still wanna do it could we start Thursday?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic United as Christians in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, JC!!! I was just reading this to my dad ’cause he’s been saying the exact same thing for years and thought he’d really like to hear these thoughts!!! He told me to tell you that he completely 100% agrees with you!!!!!!!!!! (I think he REALLY enjoyed it!!! This really was SUPER AWESOME!!!!!)
-
Lin replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Ah they’re lyrics from a song called “The Moon and Sixpence” by a Christian band called Falling Up! They’re my favorite band and quite underrated; most of their songs aren’t explicitly Christian but have a lot of metaphors and stories within, which is one of the reasons why I like them so much.
-
Lin replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline You should go with the new thing! I don’t think it’s an excuse to not work on your novel; it’s a break, a refresher. They say to work on two projects so that you can always procrastinate on the other one. (And you’re looking at someone who likes to juggle in between 4 or 5 projects at a time…)
You should definitely go for it!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And it’s probs better for me to wait anyway.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So since others aren’t gonna be doing it, imma just wait. @jenwriter17 plz get with me when u decide to do this challenge!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Aven would choose isolation.
Would your character rather have to share their drinks with their siblings for the rest of their lives or always have random people steal bits of his food?
- Load More
