-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yep, that’s TOTALLY alright!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m
Hey, don’t worry about it I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!! I actually didn’t even end up writing much. I got to talking with a friend of mine. XD I get easily distracted. But I’m totally up to do a little bit of writing!!!! I’ll probably have to stop in about fifteen or so minutes but every little bit counts!!!! LET’S WRITE!!!!!!!!…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s PERFECTLY okay!!! I’ll probably do this more often!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!!! LOL!!!! Have fun!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m gonna start writing now, if anyone wants to join in!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s TOTALLY okay!! I COMPLETELY understand!! I’m actually planning on writing again in about fifteen minutes. Just waiting to see if anyone else wants to join!!!! Oooh, THANKS for the cake!!! 🙂
CWW is Crazy Writing Week. It’s a week-long competition the Young Writers Workshop hosts about three times a year. Young writers…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna start writing in about twenty minutes or so if you’re on and wanna join! Planning on going until I can’t write anymore. Also, if anyone else sees this and wants to write totally come along!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Feedback Needed in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Ooh I love it! Your imagery is beautiful! I’m like really interested in every single one of the characters which you presented! I do want to read more! I especially want to know more about the relationship between the Guardian guy and the person in the water. Really nice job!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Feedback Needed in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
AAAAHHHH!!!!!! This story sounds SUPER EPIC!!! I’m just sooo intrigued!!! I DEFINITELY wanna know more about the girl and these Guardians and stuff. They seem like nasty business. XD I’d also like to know some more about the one telling the story. I’m drawn in and would totally keep on reading if there was more to the story!!!!!!Â
800…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j *blushing* It’s just a collection of 60-80k word novels…not that much if you break it up.
But ay congrats on your own work, Grace! I don’t think I could write that long for a singular project!
-
Lin replied to the topic What writing goals do you want to have achieved by this time next year? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm Ah thanks for the inspiring words! This is my first time venturing out into the publication world, so wish me luck 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this is a REALLY GOOD QUOTE!!! And actually VERY good advice!!! I’ve really found reading aloud my stories TOTALLY helps me in editing sooooo much better than almost anything else!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What writing goals do you want to have achieved by this time next year? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ve actually not published any novel, but I’ve got a short story I’m about to start edits with an editor for ’cause it’s gonna be published in a teen anthology that comes out in March. I’m SUPER EXCITED about all of that!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Lennox, Hathach, Roan…
Who is most likely to become internet famous?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay!! VICTORY!!! I got to watch the hobbit!!!Â
And don’t question how late I stay up. XDAnd it sounds like both of y’all did SUPER AWESOME with your writing!!! WHOOO!!!! *throws out party streamers* And I LOVE that meme, Abigail! DEFINITELY relatable!!!!! And JC I don’t know if I’ve ever actually done 300 words in ten…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Me too!! I’m still waiting to get word on what we’re watching! XD Aww, well it’s my first draft and after doing CWW where you literally had to cram 200-300 words in like ten minutes (Okay, I’m the only one who tried to do that ’cause I’m competitive and I was in a competition) I learned to just write whatever and worry about how it…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! See ya then!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!! <33
- Load More
