-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
AWESOME!!!!!!! I got 475 words in Heir to His Crown.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooops, shoulda reload my page! Twenty minutes TOTALLY works! WE CAN DO THIS!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
WHOOO!!! Ready to go again, y’all?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME, Abigail!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!! You’re on a role!!!!! Ooooh, that’s SUPER COOL about you entering a short story into a newsletter!! Let me know how that all works out!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I only got 239 BUT I have a good explanation. I just got back my first round of edits for “Fairly Impish” during the writing time. I’m just SUPER…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m ready when Abigail gives the go ahead!!!! LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!!! *passes around snacks and bottles of water*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Give me five minutes and then I’m totally ready to get this writing stuff going!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter I totally relate about genres. Usually mine is like fantasy but also realistic but also crime.
1. Ooh, nice! I’ve heard of The Witch of Blackbird Pond and we used to own a copy though I am unsure whether or not I ever read it. I like a lot of books, including The Little Prince, East of Eden, My Sweet Orange Tree…
For movies my f…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well, he is something else. XD
YES!! I TOTALLY agree with you on that one!!!!!! That’s true!! Readers don’t have to put up with the characters like us writers do as we’re writing!!! Oh, no, that’s not crazy! I TOTALLY am with you on that one!!! Genie and me have a much better relationship than Colin and me.Â
Really ’cause Colin…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl That sounds so cool! I’d love to hear more about it later! You can post about it in our WIP chat!
Whoa, Ella Enchanted was so good! I really liked it.
Ooh, I love lemon bars! And peppermint is really good!
Ah my WIP is about a detective trying to find a criminal who his dad put behind bars years ago, and a mob boss who’s trying to…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!!!! BIBLIOPHILES UNITE!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air*
Ooooh, no I haven’t read Green Ember series but I think I’ve heard of it. *googling it* Oooh, YES!!! It looks TOTALLY awesome!!! I will have to check it out sometime!!!!!! LOL!! I don’t know if I could ever stay up all night reading. I get tired pretty fast! But…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!! Colin (my MC) doesn’t normally take anything I toss his way very well. XD It’s actually pretty hilarious. I mean, more to me as the writer than it’d be for the reader. Eh, Colin and me have an odd relationship. XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Yo, welcome to the Kingdom! Excited to meet you!
(Hmm…maybe I should drag my sister here too…)
Fantasy is great! Could I hear a little more about your WIP?
What are some of your favorite books? Any favorite desserts?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!!!! Aaah, I know!!! Who knows what wacky secrets I’ve got hidden away for everyone. XD I think the reason we’re (and Alana, too!) are so close is ’cause we’ve literally done everything together!!!! It’s either form a friendship or you’ve got no one to talk to. XD Eh, I’m really messing around with that!!!!! We’re only about a…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Well, it looks like I shoulda reloaded the page before sending in my comment. XD But YES!!! It literally was one of the most kept secrets!!! You’re the second gal on TWN to find out!!! Also, to do more mind-blowing awesomeness, Alana’s also our sister.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
You know, I thought you’d show some shock at the fact that Kat and I are sisters. XD Like biggest secret of my life!!!! XD 🤣🤣🤣 But YES!!! I’m SUPER GLAD I got Kat to join KP!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry and
Katherine are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!!!! WHAT’S UP, KAT!!!!!! *hugs* *gives you chocolate* WELCOME to KP!!!!!!!!!! *waves*
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Ooh, nice! I’ve heard good things about ATLA.
I write fantasy a lot too! I’m also going into realistic, and I used to do poetry as well!
Apple pie and chocolate cake are some of the best things!
- Load More
