-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oof not sure. I am really loving November tbh
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Aw….so cute! Reminds me of that one story called Billy Budd by Herman Melville… *sniff*
@godlyfantasy12 Aw, that’s really sad… Makes for character motivations, I guess.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
So my Charries are, as follows, Corvina, Arabella, November, Jocelyn (and Nyx cuz they’re kinda a team), Grimm, Paxton and Dolunay.
Grimm is kinda my brooding character but not in an overly dramatic or whatever sorta way. He’s super sweet and strong, but struggles intensely with grief and guilt.
His sister, an Omega of the pack and born deaf (th…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
ooooh, girl, this is SO AWESOME!!!!! I will DEFINITELY be reading this. I’ll probably get to it this evening. CAN’T WAIT!!! It looks like it’s gonna be EPIC!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Whoa, interesting! Poor thing…
@writerlexi1216 Ah, that’s so cool! I like them already!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Of course! You go, girl!
@writerlexi1216 Wow, everything sounds awesome! What do your characters look like?
(Also now tempted to gush about mine)
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Wow, that’s a lot! That’s really well developed!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
OOOOH YAYAYAY!!
@gracie-j I AM SO GLAD YOU ASKED THIS QUESTION!!
While all of my Charries are, as of the first books, younger then I, the youngest is Paxton who is 12-13
UGH MY SWEET PAXTON!
He isn’t introduced until book 3. You see, Pax is a Fairy. (The groups are split into Fairy, Pixie and Mer).
As a baby, his mother was a wicked o…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 *flashbacks to my old Goodreads groups*
This looks fun! I, however, have too many characters, so I think I’ll sit back for a moment before jumping in!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Heya, Lily!!!!!!
Lol!!! XD Aww, THANK YOU GIRL!!!!!!
Haha, thanks, it’s, er, not been going so great. XD Oh, wow, that’s SO cool!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Aah, yes, well good luck with all of that!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Aah, yes, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for taking the time to read it!!!! Ooh, yes, AWESOME!!!!!!
Haha, that’s…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Exciting! Might join, though I can’t give a specific word count.
-
Lin replied to the topic Gothic-ish Short Story Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Ah, that makes sense! Thanks!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Are we answering character questions?! If so may I join?! What are the questions I LOVE TALKING ABOUT MY CHARRIES AND STORY XD.
But warn u I do end up having like…7 POV characters lol but I’d stick with only a few if that’s what you’d like
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!!! It wasn’t the first thing I wrote because most of my first things were done by hand (and I’ve even lost a lot of them) so I actually wrote it a year ago. So…um…if you want I’ll email you the answer to your question, ’cause I’d rather not say it here. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, girl, your fangirling just means SOO MUCH to me!!!!!!!!! Every writer needs to be reminded that they’re story IS good!!!!! So, please don’t apologize, I LOOOOVE reading your fangirling comments!!!!!! They’re literally THE BEST!!!!!! <333 THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I’m SO happy that you’re interested!!!!!! YAAY!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
no idea how it went through twice. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
you’re welcome!! That’s totally okay!!!!!! Oh, yea, it totally is, I just don’t remember to check the KP forum like I used to. Life’s been crazy. It’s entirely up to you!!!!!!! <33 If you wanna, I don’t mind being tagged, but if not, I’ll just make a note to check KP!!! Also, I just ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE the new quote you shared!!!!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
you’re welcome!! That’s totally okay!!!!!! Oh, yea, it totally is, I just don’t remember to check the KP forum like I used to. Life’s been crazy. It’s entirely up to you!!!!!!! <33 If you wanna, I don’t mind being tagged, but if not, I’ll just make a note to check KP!!! Also, I just ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE the new quote you shared!!!!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, you’re welcome!!! I get tags wrong all the time, soooo
-
Lin replied to the topic Gothic-ish Short Story Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres @gracie-j Ah, one last question for you two! What genre would you say this is? I’m really bad at determining the genres of my work, haha…
- Load More
