-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@ben-dykes Hi there, welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Linyang, though most call my Lin here. Lovely to have you!
My advice? Always check the recent topics tab, and comment on whatever recent threads you wish. Oh yeah, and when replying to people, copy and paste their tag from underneath their name on the left. It helps.
On that note, do you think…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers!! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@maryg3 Whoa, I would totally read all of these! Especially the last one!
That meme is quite relatable, haha.
I like to write in the morning. I feel more productive then. *glances at the clock, realising it is late afternoon and hasn’t finished work*
What about you?
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers!! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@maryg3 Your WIPs all sound so interesting! I would love to hear more about them!
Hmm…what has driven my desire to write? Perhaps it’s to get the stories out of my head onto paper, or maybe because writing is like breathing, and I can’t live without. Maybe it’s after I realised that my writing could make others feel things, and I want to do…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Thank y’all for the advice!!!
Do y’all have any theme ideas I might could use in a fantasy? Maybe something more interesting then just ur average Love and such? Lol.
im thinking each book has a core theme (multiple themes but one main one.) but I also need the theme to fit the story as well and the characters because it is very character cen…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j thank you!! And yea hope I didn’t come off as wrong about the preachy thing. I mainly meant I get a bit annoyed when it’s literally every other sentence is a sermon, and there’s no plot or story. That’s terrible I guess but….😅
but thanks so much for that advice, especially the finding a theme and sticking to it, because that makes it…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You’re looking at someone who, a) doesn’t write Christian fantasy, b) doesn’t think about themes.
Back in the day I thought I had to write a ton of Christian stuff into my stories, like a direct allegory, preaching, the Gospel, etc. I’ve since learned.
Y’know, when he started Narnia, Lewis actually didn’t intend to have it be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @keilah-h, @writerlexi1216, @nanisnook, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @abigail-m, @jenwriter17, @lydia-s, @when-i-see-the-kingdom, @ilena-louise, @daisy-torres, @jodi-maile, @lucy, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @seekjustice, @lewilliams, @e-k-seaver, @kathleenramm, @g_c_al, @millennium, @wyn-rose, @kayleigh-idea, @not-so-secre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Cuz I think I’m gonna write them all down along with what I want to do and make kinda a list so I don’t ever get like Writers blog block 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
My goal for right now is to post 2-3 blog posts a month (probably more like 2 XD)
What would y’all like me to blog about? Animals (care, my animals, etc), writing tips, anything ur struggling with writing wise or spiritually, any Christian things or  things about my projects?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Thx everyone!! I’m just a few minutes I’m gonna open it where u can comment on my blog post!
-
Lin replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ay, it looks awesome!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *continues screaming for a eternity* Girl, I am SO excited for you!! Your site looks simply FANTABULOUS!!!!! I love it soooo much!!!! <333
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @keilah-h, @writerlexi1216, @nanisnook, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @abigail-m, @jenwriter17, @lydia-s, @when-i-see-the-kingdom, @ilena-louise, @daisy-torres, @jodi-maile, @lucy, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @seekjustice, @lewilliams, @e-k-seaver, @kathleenramm, @g_c_al, @millennium, @wyn-rose, @kayleigh-idea, @not-so-secre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j OOH u changed the name of the blog 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j but did u get rid of ur blog because I cannot find it anywhere.
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers!! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@maryg3 Ay, welcome to the forum! I’m Linyang, though most here call me Lin! Glad to have you here!
Yes, short stories are very fun! I’ve been writing more of them lately myself, they really do wonders for exercises.
What is the premise of your current work in progress?
Also, do you like pineapple on pizza?
Lovely to have you here! Hope to see…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Come Join the Tour! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
Hey quick question, I’m curious who made your cover!! It’s beautiful!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j hey what happened to ur website? I can’t find ur blog did u change it?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Oh, okay!! Gotcha!! THANKS for letting me know!!! 🙂
- Load More
