-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel 😀 😀
Procrastination is the best…and the worst. Right? 😛
I’m doing pretty well. I have some interesting subjects in law school this year, so I’m enjoying that.
How’s your writing coming along? And how is Story Embers? I assume you knew already, but I just found out a few days ago that I am the single, sole person left here who…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
DEKREEEEEEEL!!! Little wolf! How are you? “Alive” doesn’t give much information. Are you “very much alive?” “partially alive?” “alive and kicking?”
Please enlighten me as to the state of your health and happiness.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Ah, you are alive! 😛
Sadly, I cannot come write right now. Will you be on some next week?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @catwing @valtmy @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @dekreel
Anyone on? I’m writing blog posts and outlining my WIP.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic I Started a Blog! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Let me know what you think!
@jenwriter17 Aww, thanks! Yes, I plan on doing YouTube videos. Do you have any blogging tips? I just was looking at your blog the other day and I love it. 😊
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic I Started a Blog! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@dekreel So I just noticed in your tag that you’re an ENFP, and that’s what I am!
*hi-fives my fellow ENFP*
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic I Started a Blog! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@dekreel Sure thing! http://www.encircledbygrace.com/
I’m just warning you though, it doesn’t look like much yet…. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
#19 started acting funny, so I figured it was time for a new corner.
Ladies and gents (or, really it’s just ladies here, I guess), I present to you the Writers’ Corner #20! (I feel like this number should be celebrated or something 😉 ).
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @devastate-lasting @valtmy…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @dekreel @alia I’m here catching up on somethings and then writing. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @airle-ashira @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing I’m working on blog stuffs and outlining. 🙂 Anyone on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @valtmy @alia @dekreel Anyone around?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
I’m attempting to get some work done, anyone want to join me?
@ariel-ashira @rochellaine @alia @valtmy @jenwriter17 @dekreel
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Starting a Critique Group? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
There’s been this idea floating around in my head for a while now; an online critique group for Christian writers. Not exclusively for teens, but that’d be cool 🙂
I’ve never researched starting a critique group before, so do any of you have any tips or advice or resources you can point me to?
I was thinking of limiting the number of members, so…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@dekreel To follow up on that…
You know your a writer when you’ve been in your room experimenting with accents, and when you come out your family wonders what the deal is because you’re talking in like ten different accents at once.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@valtmy @rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @dekreel @catwing
Would you guys please pray for my sister? Â Last night she had a concussion when she banged her head into the side of a door in the dark. She’s blacked out for a little bit, and is having vision and balance problems. Â We’d really appreciate your prayers right now.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@ariel-ashira @rochellaine @alia @dekreel @seekjustice @valtmy
I’m here working on my blog post for tomorrow. 🙂 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 bye!
On that note, tomorrow I will be going away for a few days to go to Melbourne 🙂
@rochellaine @valtmy @alia @catwing @dekreel
Anyone around? I’m working on my outline…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @alia @ariel-ashira
Hi, all! Just letting you know that I will be going out of town, so I won’t be on here until probably Tuesday. I hope you all will have a nice Labor Day weekend. See you next week! 🙂
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel
Anyone on?
- Load More
