-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Aww, so sweet. Happy KP-versarie! I remember when I joined KP I thought you were one of the coolest people on here, and so when ever you and everyone else was so nice to me it made me feel really special. So thank you, Dekreel, for being such a sweetie!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
I opened my email and saw, “ [Kingdom Pen] S.F. Dekreel mentioned you in a status update. “
Wow. It’s been a long time since I saw that. 🙂
It’s hard to believe my time here on KP was so short; I have so many good memories from it. Now that the people are mostly gone, though… I guess the name “Kingdom Pen” really doesn’t mean…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel I was SO intimidated when I joined. It was a low point in my life, and I was afraid no one would like me and I would have my writing laughed at. I didn’t know to tag someone, how to post a topic, what it meant to beta read, nothing.
I took a deep breath and posted a random comment on someone else’s topic, hoping to be noticed. Some no…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Well this show will be my first. 🙂 I haven’t been to enough shows to tell if the people were nice or not. No, what are stewards for horse shows?
Well, since it’s my first time (and I haven’t actually competed yet), it’s hard to say, but I really enjoy the intense riding sessions practicing different things for the show. It was fun o…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @catwing @warrenltuher04 @dekreel @kaya-young @valtmy @daughteroftheking
I’m on again! Working on blog posts and outlining. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @valtmy @catwing @kaya-young @dekreel I’m here now, working on outlining, blog posts, and researching.
-
Jenna Terese started the topic It's a Big World Out There… in the forum Poetry Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
Recently I’ve had a fascination with freestyle poems, because they don’t follow any specific pattern or form. I just recently wrote one, one that I was hoping to submit to some website possibly (maybe even SE).
The thing is, I don’t know much about writing poetry, and I would love it if anyone had any suggestions they wanted to give. 🙂

<p…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @warrenluther04 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @alia @ariel-ashira @catwing I am working on blog posts and outlining! Would anyone like to join me?
-
WarrenLuther04 posted a new activity comment 7 years, 12 months ago
@dekreel I’m actually really sad now that I look through KP… 🙁 It just seems so empty and deserted compared to just a few months ago (I think it was longer than that though). Maybe you and I and @jenwriter17 and @snapper can bring it back in a couple years. *shrugs*
-
WarrenLuther04 posted a new activity comment 7 years, 12 months ago
@dekreel ;D ;D
*accepts hug*
That’s good! I’ve been kinda stressed with school too (I miss homeschooling XD). I’ve been well; mostly writing and schoolwork. *shrugs*
I’ll definitely try to stay! I’m getting better at managing my time, so I think I can bounce around between here and SE and writing. 🙂 I haven’t been doing as much drawing as I…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@dekreel Yeah. I’m gonna try to do some more writing on it either this month or November. 😐 Darn school for always getting in the way of precious writing time with nasty homework! 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 7 years, 12 months ago
@dekreel Why hello there! 😀 How is my friend the mysterious Chasm Beast?
I’ve returned to KP. (You’re on Story Embers too, right?)
-
*GASP!* WARREN! 😀 😀
*tackles you with hug regardless of whether you actually like hugs or not*
I’m doing all right. Been very stressed with school and procrastination. (That’s the trouble with being home schooled. . .) How’ve you been?
And I hope you stay! It’s awfully lonely here! Yeah, I’m on Story Embers, mostly for the artists and not…[Read more]
-
@dekreel ;D ;D
*accepts hug*
That’s good! I’ve been kinda stressed with school too (I miss homeschooling XD). I’ve been well; mostly writing and schoolwork. *shrugs*
I’ll definitely try to stay! I’m getting better at managing my time, so I think I can bounce around between here and SE and writing. 🙂 I haven’t been doing as much drawing as I…[Read more]
-
@dekreel I’m actually really sad now that I look through KP… 🙁 It just seems so empty and deserted compared to just a few months ago (I think it was longer than that though). Maybe you and I and @jenwriter17 and @snapper can bring it back in a couple years. *shrugs*
-
😛 I’m getting confused with tags now. XD
-
Oh and definitely @catwing
🙂-
Definitely me too. *nods* *grins* One day these halls will be full again!
(It was only a few months ago…)
-
-
-
@warrenluther04 Maybe one day, my friend. 🙂 I’ll never forget this place…
-
@jenwriter17 🙂 Neither will I.
-
-
-
-
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel @ariel-ashira @valtmy
Anyone around? I’m doing a bit of beta reading.
-
Jenna Terese started the topic The Christian Storytellers Manifesto in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years ago
Have you all heard of this already? You probably have if you’re on SE.
But in case you haven’t, I wanted to let you know that Story Embers has created The Christian Storytellers Manifesto.
@seekjustice @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @alia @xonos-darkgrate @dekreel @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @catwing @valtmy @skredder @kaya-young @everyone
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@dekreel OH! I was trying to figure out what I did wrong and I didn’t pick that up. Thanks! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice @rochelaine @valtmy @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @dekreel Heloooooo! I am outlining and working on blog posts. 🙂 Anyone wanna join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
You know @dekreel don’t you?
To answer your question, @rochellaine, since Xonos obviously missed it, yes, we know each other on another forum. (Although I think we met each other on Kingdom Pen once or twice beforehand. . .)
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel
Is there anyone around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Oh, and your sentiments regarding Rime of the Ancient Mariner, (“well written and interesting, but bizarre and hard to understand”) are basically my thoughts on Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey. 😉 So I know exactly where you’re coming from. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel I see. 🙂
My favorite book poem is The Courtship of Miles Standish. I haven’t read many, though. (Unless you count Shakespeare.)
I’ve got to go now. I hope to see you around again soon!
- Load More

@dragon-snapper
😛 I’m getting confused with tags now. XD
Oh and definitely @catwing
🙂
Definitely me too. *nods* *grins* One day these halls will be full again!
(It was only a few months ago…)
@warrenluther04 Maybe one day, my friend. 🙂 I’ll never forget this place…
@jenwriter17 🙂 Neither will I.