@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â That’s okay!!
Makes sense. I will keep all of those in mind 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m writing!
….or, actually, outlining….
@seekjustice @rochellaine @kaya-young @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @jane-maree @ingridrd
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@cindygreen Neat idea!
@salome01w4g Your kindness is contagious. You are always there to put a smile on someone’s face, whether you know them or not, and stay positive in every situation.  🙂
@rolena-hatfield You, my friend, are such an inspiration to me. Your passion for Jesus and love for his people is evident in everything you do. …[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
Dekreel, I am sooooo sorry it took me so long to read your children’s story!!! I’ve had a lot of reading to do for school, which has been pushing a lot of other stuff off…
but anyway, my thoughts are pretty similar to everyone else’s. there could be more tension and conflict involved and a bit more character building to make them each…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g Thank youuuuu!!! He’s perfect. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
aweomse idea @cindygreen!
There’s a few people I’d like to tag…
@seekjustice for so kindly letting me beta read her wonderful novel Stars Fill Infinity and putting up with my fangirling about it and her sequel 😉
@dekreel @notawriter @ingridrd for drawing some characters for me. I’ve never had anyone draw characters for me it was such a sweet…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I read the fourth chapter of Ruth…
Even though Naomi had come across hard times with the death of her husband and two sons, God still blessed her by keeping Ruth with her to care for her, and eventually giving her a grandchild.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh fun! So, my WIP is a fantasy trilogy. Book #1 (which I finished the first draft of last year!) is about an orphaned teen living in Washington D.C. who has known she is different ever since she discovered her ability to create a blue flame in her palm. Her sister disappeared 2 years ago and she ends up going with this guy to an…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Great idea! This is like an elaboration on what we sometimes do on Writers’ Corner.
-
Alia replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd, it seems strange that you’ve only been on for 2 years.
my third year is coming up sometime…I don’t really know when
-
Alia replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
the Wonderful puns call to me! they are just too Wonderful to ignore. I think we need a Wonder court to call us to order…
and I’m done…
@catwing, its amazing. and I am officially mentioned in two different parts, so I’m happy. 🙂
I think KP lit is now one of my favorite genres
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel why, they are made of the dreams of fairies, rainbows, glitter, and……….nah, probably just metal or something 😉
@rochellaine ah, yes, my apologies to King Daeus 😊
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I think you should be able to edit this if you want to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EArQ6hq3Wpf_we7jzUzAb4k9Ze_c3Fe85BrVLPP6yAg/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks. I’m glad too! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I know, right? It’s seems so short and yet so long…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Isn’t dubbing yourself kind of against the rules? You should probably get Daeus to do it, as is his right. 😀 😀
@dekreel Well, you’re right, but I have seen Shatner with curly hair. In the movies his hair turned dark brown, (later grey,) and extremely curly. 🙂

-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I love the texture of her hair 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Isn’t that an element of KP? Going off-topic? XD
@anne-of-lothlorien *blinks* There’s a national anthem?! LEMME SEE IT!
@supermonkey42Â Oh, and @mariposa‘s 12 Days of Kapeefer Christmas!
Also, didn’t you write a short story about @itisastarrynight once? That could also be added 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh. XD Well the face looks similar, but the hair……
@jenwriter17Â No, you haven’t. What are they made of?
*fangirls* AAAGH! A Steampunk Horse!!!! 😉
- Load More

Thanks! It’s actually going very fast.