@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *is late because she is not Gandalf*
XD Eventually… I have to finish editing the first book first.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops forgot to tag some people @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @rochellaine @ingridrd @kaya-young @jane-maree
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Ah, isn’t it the best feeling ever when you know you’re writing an awesome character? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi all! I just thought it might be fun to share our first story experiences. The joys, the fear……….and, frankly, the confusion. 😉
I wanted to share some pics of my very first stories😊

This folder is pretty beat up, which makes me feel old (I was eight then-nine years ago)

And there it is! My very FIRST story! I like how I specified…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry this is late! I am *finished* with the first draft of Book #1 which is called Substitute and I’ve written the Prologue and the beginning of the first chapter in Book #2. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I just re-read your poem (I read it when you first posted it) and realized something cool. In the first stanza you say that Easter doesn’t have anything to do with Kapeefers – but you added a clause “so far” which is perfect because of the Easter story @dekreel is writing! So now Easter does have something to do with us. 😀 :…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That was quick……
Well, time for a new Corner!
Some tags just to give y’all a heads-up on this: @rochellaine @catwing @jenwriter17  @seekjustice @waterlily @aislinn-mollisong @clairec
I’m going to see if I can fit in some more writing…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you so much for doing this! It is amazing!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Finally I have time to actually sit down and write this whole thing out. 🙂
Well, now! My “main” WIP is a contemporary western, which is hopefully going to be written with a type of plot and style very similar to the old westerns by such as Zane Grey and William MacLeod Raine, but which will be set in the present. The protagonist i…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
whoops, messed up your tag @ariella-newheart
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @ariella-newheart Since I have been dubbed The Steampunk Horse, I thought I’d at least temporarily change my profile pic to this 🙂
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ohhh, you beat me to it! I was going to tag you for the same thing! Oh well, I’ll do it anyway:
Seekjustice, for being a great and really fun friend here. I’m so glad we happen to like to work at about the same time, though we’re on nearly the opposite sides of the earth! 😀
@sam-kowal for bringing his a-little-bit-wise and ma…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Looks like I missed almost everyone, but @seekjustice I don’t see you here yet. Are you planning on coming around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-neweart why, thank you kindly, captain! I shall fill this new position well.
*bows*
*licks Pringle crumbs from shoulder*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 good night. I have to sleep. *flys back to the Invisible Island*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oshiro is the only one it has. It means ‘big, great’ and ‘castle’. Of course you can play with the letters. Fun. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel bye.
@jenwrriter17 It has name origins so you can search by that. They have two sites. One given names, the other surnames. You can probably find one you like yourself. 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I gotta go. But I might be back later. See ya!
- Load More

@jenwriter17 *jaw drops* … That… is the COOLEST THING I’ve seen today. AGH! *fangirls yet again…*
@dekreel Yeeeeeeaaaah, cool right? *dons dark sunglasses and smirk*
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! That is AMAZING! O-O
@ariella-newheart thanks! 😉