@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I see red. Literally. Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wound…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, it’s set in modern time or maybe a little ahead. But the natives only have Roman level tech.
Ooooh. That sounds cool. Research can be fun or hard. 😛
I had the story then a scrapped it and started over with new [and less] POVs (points of view). Originally I had about six (And I was considering more. *facepalm*). I knocked it…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel No I am not related to @leumeister (I think he’s @perfectfifths brother though). Someone else thought that too… Do we seem like siblings? *cocks head*
My one and only brother does not have a KP account. 🙂 -
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
first off, I love it when fandoms over take topics. (yes auto correct, fandoms is a word…)
@perfectfifths, let’s see,
Mira would rather be on the brute squad, and she would gag at all three of the other ones.
Delmira (I just realized how similar their names are, good thing their in different books) would be the brute squad, and change the…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Kay would enjoy the train ride. She wold plan on the way too.
@perfectfifths Kay would be on the brute squad. Team efforts can be fun. 🙂
@rochellaine Kay would burst out laughing in a serious meeting right when they are saying the mot boring part.
“…And then we have avoid the death traps all around the vault. Or you could…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Would your character rather only eat chocolate for the rest of their life (deliciousness), or only eat carrots for the rest of their life (healthiness)?
Jenna would rather eat chocolate.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Jenna would rather call the brute squad and arrange her wedding
@rochellaine Oh, burst out laughing in the middle of a meeting, for sure!
@skredder Depends on her mood, but typically she’d rather sit inside
@jenwriter17Â X’D X’D X’DÂ Umm… Jenna loves animals, so she would rather not fight them at all, but if she had to choo…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfect-fifths lol, these questions guys! 😛
I think my character would rather plan her country’s 500th anniversary, since she’s not ready to get married yet and, well, that explain the other one too. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollising you got good advice (and i’m not a guy), but I thought I’d give you a link to a blog post Jane did
https://janemareeauthor.com.au/2017/11/writing-from-a-guys-pov-when-youre-a-girl/
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@introvert_girl Can i just hop in? 🙂
I’ll tag @kaya-young (sorry if you’ve already been tagged)
Would your current WIPs MC rather fight one horse-sized duck, or fight ten duck size horses? (very deep philosophical question here 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @notawriter @jane-maree @skredder @seekjustice @ariella-newheart @everyone
I read chapter 5 and 6……..
I wonder why Esther waited to tell the king her request until he and Haman were at her feast (and why she didn’t tell him the first time). I think maybe she was either nervous about it, or she was trying to please…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder oh, I just got on and read your post. I’m so sorry to hear that! I’ll be praying for your family too *hugs you*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hah, yep. My characters are like that, too. As far as I’m concerned, they’re solving a riddle. And they are eventually going to end up in a chasm. But between point A and point B… nothing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…
I see red. Literally.  Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing m…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @dekreel
Ohh, this is getting intense! I’m not going to copy and paste the first part of the story for the next portion, if that’s okay. It’ll just get too long. 🙂
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wounds, but then the pain comes agai…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Ugh, yeah my characters are like that, too. I’m not sure if they even have a personality. *bangs head on table*
X’D X’D Wow, that is funny! And true!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Actually you remind me more of Dug from Up. I guess that makes sense XD
What things do you geek over? I know you love Star Wars and… maybe Harry Potter. Anything else?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorryyyy…
Anyway, see ya! 😉
@jenwriter17Â That’s fine. Hopefully I’ll be there. Depends…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hi!! Long time no see 😉
Of course I don’t mind. 🙂 Yeah, I’m… doing the same thing basically XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel ACK I WISH I COULD JOIN YOU ALL RIGHT NOOOOOOW! I’m replacing my guitar string sand I have a few other things to do, but I think I can be on later today. will any of you be on like evening/late evening?
- Load More
