@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice oh, and I hope it’s okay, but I read your short story too.
trying to make us cry, huh? 😉
it worked.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Okay, let me back up. 😀 When I said Pilgrim’s Progress was the original fantasy work I didn’t necessarily mean it was the first fantasy work, since I haven’t researched the area of fantasy very extensively. I do consider it at least one of the first fantasy works, and perhaps the first major one.
The difference between it and …[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Awesome! Thanks 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *applause* this is really good! 😀 a book of poems you say? sounds awesome! #futurecustomer 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Oh, I didn’t notice where you said you’d “had bad experiences with some of them.” So I just thought I’d let you know that though I haven’t watched any recently made westerns, and the only modern romance ones I’ve seen are a couple badly made Hallmark movies, I can tell you for a fact that the sci-fi genre is a very different…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine started the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
I wrote this poem a long time ago, but since it’s just been sitting there, silent, and since several of you have said you like reading my poems because they’re entertaining, I thought I’d just let you read it for fun. 🙂 So here it is:
The Ballad of Private Poe
or One Young Man’s Trials and Tribulations for the Sake of His Relatives.In the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You asked for more updates? Well, this is the best I could do on short notice:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Hm. You said most genres, and then took out half of them! 😀 So, let’s see… without any romantic comedies, westerns, sci-fi, or mysteries, what is there left?
How about war movies, musicals, or…oh, I can’t think right now. 🙁 can you give me some other examples?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel oh you know I’d want to draw him for you, but I have a busy life right now, and will until after April 14th (cuz my family organizes an art competition).
I’m sure you’ll find the artists you need! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice thank you! I read it and it brought back so many memories of reading Stars Fill Infinity. I can’t wait for the sequel! 😀
-
Julia R. posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I love tea (especially while I write) and I love trying new ones so…
what is the best kind of tea you’ve ever tasted?
Ready, set, go!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel That is so me. 🙁
(Except for the coffee, of course. And music, instead of Pinterest. 🙂 )
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *cracks up* Yep, that’s me every day.
I’ve been super busy so I haven’t had much time to make more. I suppose I should go meme hunting in the videos again soon! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Oh yes! That discussion. 😀
Please someone say they agree with me about it! 🙂 Doesn’t the fact that Dekreel keeps protesting that she’s not a wolf seem to imply that she could be, but is trying to hide the fact? I mean, if she said it once, we’d all say “okay, sure, we won’t call you a wolf!” but she keeps bringing it up ag…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Well, there are just as many genres of old movies as there are of new ones, so I first have to ask you: What genre are you looking for?
Because I could recommend dozens(and that’s a quite conservative estimate, 🙂 ) of old movies and TV shows in many different genres, so it’ll help to narrow it down. 😀
Yeah, it’s hard to tell…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m so sorry, but I’ve been thinking and praying about this and have changed my mind. 🙁 I’m still not sure exactly what I believe is right so to be on the safe side I’d just like to stay as far away from trolls as possible. I’ve been remembering the verses that say “to him, it is a sin,” even if it isn’t to others, a…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
Someday, unfortunately NOT someday soon, I want to start a blog. But basically the only reason I want to right now is because a bunch of you guys are also doing it, and I want to join the bandwagon. And because, well, who wouldn’t want a website where they talked about themselves a lot??
So I was wondering if there are other better, less…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @notawriter @gabbyj @jenwriter17 @itisastarrynight @any-other-artist-up-for-it
I have a character for someone to draw! His name is Peder. He’s got well-groomed, wavy blond hair, blue eyes, a mischievous yet charming smile, and he’s tall and lanky. He wears steampunk attire — probably including a top hat, and perha…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @epicaddie2 @aratrea @rochellaine @clairec @ariella-newheart @others-who-liked-this-topic
Why isn’t this updated more often?!

-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Yessss, you’ve seen Hidden Figures!! It’s been awhile since I’ve watched it, but I recall it being very good.
I KNOW! Honestly, why must nearly ALL adult movies be on the PG-13/R scale?! I agree.
- Load More

@julia-r Lemon tea. Basically the only tea I love. 😛