@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! 😀 So seems like everyone’s taking a hiatus. 😛 I’m going to as well. Whatnot with NaNo, School, blogging and trying to get my book ready for publication, I need more time than I have. So I shall return, but for now, I’m on a vacation. I’ll still be posting on my blog and I’ll be on facebook too. 😀 Visit me!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I just finished watching ATOTC 1958. I am weeping, comfort me! I am thankful it is the first two chapters of your novel you have given us, rather than the last, for I could never bear it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I’m ready for it any time you’re ready to give it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I requested access 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice This Friday? (Wednesday for me, right?) Okay, I’ll be praying for you!
@warrenluther04 That’s great! I prayed for you several times yesterday, and was very happy to read your message in my email. 🙂 Goodbye, see you soon!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister You compose? That’s cool! My brother is a classical style composer. Well, if you’d like to send me those links I’ll listen to them, but I’ll warn you that they probably will not have a chance at changing my preferences. 🙂 Sorry. So if you, as the composer, don’t want to have a possibility of someone disliking them, you prob…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Usually people on here are really nice about it if you just let them know you only want a specific few people on the document. You might get a few random views of people reading it, but they won’t comment unless you want them to. People always ask me for permission before commenting on my documents, and I do the same for others. So if…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Sorry, I thought you’d be able to see that I edited the document, since I added the Bobert section to the main character list, so I didn’t inform you of the fact. Yes, I can edit the document. I didn’t answer before because I’m not on KP on Sundays. 😉 So if you ever need me to edit after you, just let me know, as long as it’s not on Sunday.
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Ugh…
It was pretty good! Today, incredibly enough, was the first time in my entire life I have ever dyed eggs.
Except with the holiday, I’m NOT ready for Monday… 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I disappeared. But I suppose I can reappear again before disappearing for two months…
How was your Easter?
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking *leans back and smirks with delight at the tap-dancing tiger* Most delightful thing ever.
Anyway, you’re welcome! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @seekjustice @sam-kowal @rochellaine @jane-maree
Wow. Okay, seeing what you guys are posting about Camp NaNoWriMo makes me want to be a member. XD
*double-takes* Hang on — am I a–
Edit: Oh. My. Word. I’m a Chosen One, guys! 0.0 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
I just made a serious mistake: Not everyone wants to, or is able to, submit their entries on the doc! So I will allow you to submit it here. In fact, I think it’s best if you submit it here.
Submit this information:
Name:
Species: (Can be human. Or anything else…)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other notes and/or facts:And if you are already on…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I invited you to the CSC. Are you able to edit it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder @rochellaine
I’m reading some Tale of Two Cities if anyone want to join.
(To those of you who are viewing this from your email, this is Readers’ Corner not Writers’ Corner. 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@foreverme Ohh, I’m so glad you liked it! And it’s okay you’re late. 😉
@daughteroftheking Yes, praise God!
Thanks so much, N.C.!! Love ya, too, sister. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thank God for stirring her heart! You will be missed, pal. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay!!! I’m praying that she will return to your church 🙂
Yours and @dekreel‘s return will be celebrated with much cake and happiness 😉 Bye for now. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!!
I’ll look forward to seeing you two again, as well. I can’t wait to see how Stan has grown (or shrunk…)
@ariel-ashira Thanks a lot!! Ahhhh, satisfying endings…
@daeus Was it that good? Awwww, thanks!!
- Load More

Aw, you too?! *sniffs* this is too much.
Well I hope you have a great hiatus! 🙂 We’ll have to have some celebratory part when you, Dekreel, and Warren return. 😉 when do you think you’ll be back?
Not you too! *sighs* When will you return? Can I still tag you?
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira Absolutely you can still tag me. 🙂 I just might not be able to respond all the time, but I love hearing from you all. <3
And I expect to return within a week or few. Certainly no longer than May 1.
@dragon-snapper Okay! 😀 At least you guys aren’t taking super long hiatuses 🙂
*waves good bye to another friend* Please return… You will be missed.
So long for now, Chosen Kid. :3