@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry, like I said, I’m out of chocolate. 😉
How do you ship Chessy and Justice if you don’t like romance?! 😛 No, I’m not talking about actual romance novels. I’m talking about people who would likely refuse to read a book if there’s any possibility that two of the characters might have mild feelings for each other, even if t…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x oh, you wanted us to leave comments in your google doc right? I was just reading it and leaving all these comments and then I couldn’t remember whether or not you asked for that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I started another corner and responded to your post there 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Guys, we go through these way too fast 😛 It’s awesome.
Writers’ Corner #16!
@seekjustice @ariel-ashira @filewriterbase13x @jane-maree @jess-penrose @alia @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel
Rochellaine, thank you for your sympathy for Rin, though she would’ve probably wanted the chocolate 😛
hmm, I ‘m not sure how to convince someone to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Go ahead! 😉 I’m in the process of majorly updating our ministry website, so I’m creating and organizing enough pages there. 😛
Poor, poor Rin. I ate all my chocolate, but I’ll send her my deepest sympathy in its stead.
Well, since I am not a medical type of person I really don’t know what’s wrong with Uncle Bill, (I just put a n…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine should I go ahead and make a new one, or are you doing it?
Rin’s, uh…………okay, I guess. 😉 She’s a character after all, her life is torture 😛
How’s Uncle Bill? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m on, but it looks like we need a new Writers’ Corner! 😛 It just threw me back to the first page with my last post, which means it’s nearly reached the limit, I guess.
How’s Rin bearing up?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice Anyone on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! Yes, I’d heard before that Frank Peretti’s other books were really bad. This confirms that previous information. 🙂 So don’t worry, I won’t be looking them up!
The Cooper Kids books are definitely amazing, though. Do you have a favorite?
And are you writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice *fist bump* 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ashlyvye That’s a very funny idea! 🙂
Wouldn’t you say a ten-year-old would be just a little smarter than that, though? If he was two, or even five, I could understand his parents not telling him what happened, but at ten that seems a bit far fetched to me. Especially since it’s not a recent thing, but the brother was gone for two whole yea…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yep! XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, I got the invitation, but it was right after I’d left to go to the conference. We were pulling out in the car about two minutes away from the house, actually. 😛 So I’ve finally been able to open it since we just got home and I’m trying to read it a little now, but I’m pretty tired and sleepy so I might have to take a nap f…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice What? Convinced her of what? You mean, she’s a Chessy-Justice shipper now? 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m sorry, you tagged me twice today. I don’t think I’ll get to writing today, but I’ll definitely tag you if I do. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, I like Zac. I told you I always fall for the sidekicks. 😉
Well, yes. Still not for the first book, but I do like them in this book. 😀
Ah, well, I do dislike the prince’s too argumentative stance toward his parents. Cinderella is much better, in that she agrees to leave him for the good of the kingdom. So, I don’t like tha…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh no! Don’t go there. The prince’s cousin is ugly. 😛 Zac is supposed to be handsome. But yesssss…he’s really annoying, arrogant, and affected, just like Zac was at first. 😉
Well, I guess it could be one of two songs that you were listening to. What Has Love Got to Do With Getting Married? or A Bride Finding Ball. Which…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! Is it possible that you could be still somewhere around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
anyone on yet?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
anyone writing? @rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, @jenwriter17,
- Load More
