@dancefree7
Active 8 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Bumbling Henchman
- Total Posts: 3
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Wow, nothing but the whole nine yards for your work, eh Chloe?
And I must say that’s quite a bit of… fandomness! 😉 I’m a Hobbit/LotR fangirl as well. And the Princess Bride! Love that movie!
I’m afraid my list of fandoms is not nearly so impressive as yours, but I think that’s because I’m too picky for my own good… 😛 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh no! Not an English kid!
😉
Actually no, there’s nothing wrong with being an English kid. In fact, it gives you a significant advantage over… people like me.
I still hate English with every bone in my body. 😛
But a love for English is a very good way to start off your career.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh no! Not an English kid!
😉
Actually no, there’s nothing wrong with an English kid. In fact, it gives you a significant advantage over… people like me.
I still hate English with every bone in my body. 😛
But a love for English is a very good way to start off your career.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
Wow! I posted, and your nose doesn’t look like a carrot anymore! It looks like… I’m not quite sure what kind of flower that is. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
Uh… is that you, @bluejay? What… um… happened to your nose? It looks like… a carrot. 😉
Actually, allow me to redirect you to this sweet little page right here in this link.
I’ll be perfectly happy to answer any questions you still have after wading through… all that. 😉
But I’d rather not repeat myself twice, ya know what I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Hey Ingrid, welcome to KP!
*sigh* That’s such a cliche opening line.
Anyway. 😉 I love acting, writing, reading, and singing as well, and am a second oldest child too! Except second oldest of ten kids, not five… 😉
We have a lot in common. 😀
What got you started writing novels?
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Well that’s awkward @ingridrd 😛 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy can you give me some hints on how to start creating my own world? Dot points or something?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield MARY POPPINS!!!!!! I’m coming to America. *sob sob sob* That’s another stage play that I’ve want to do. *collapses on the floor in a heap* At the moment I’m not in any play due to my health, (or should I say bad health) 🙁 and it is rather boring. *heavies big sigh* breathe, breathe, breathe,
Ok. I’m practically perfect innearly…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Welcome. I absolutely love your profile pic. It’s really neat. And a good reminder that we were bought at a price. I love the fact that we’re worth something to our Lord and Saviour. You know what I mean?
Anyway…enjoy KP! 😀 -
Daeus replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Hi Ingrid. I feel like I should say something witty, but this is good enough. :):):):):)
-
Greta replied to the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet, Ingrid. 🙂
I live in Ohio on a farm, and I have five siblings, too! Oh, wait, you are one of my siblings. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@adry_grace: Hehe, the life of a writer. XD Favorite books…hmm…well, I love the Harry Potter series, the Percy Jackson series, To Kill A Mockingbird, the Inheritance Cycle, Lord of the Rings… and I’m probably forgetting some. 😛
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@damaris-tutor Wow that would be quite the move! Very dramatic change! I have friends who live in the southern part of Texas and some who live at the border of Oregon and Washington. Both very neat states though!
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay Yes I did see the Joseph in 2011! Best theater show I’ve ever seen!
Wow you had the lead roles there!! How exciting! I’m taking it you like musicals then. And yes the Sound of Music is on my bucket list as well. But it’s been performed around here so often that it might be awhile before a theater decides to do that show. Next week though…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
*claps hands in childish glee* It’s been a while since I heard Grover!
Welcome @adry_grace! So very nice to have you!
Random get to know you question… Would you consider yourself more of a country mouse? Or a city mouse?
(I’m a country girl 🙂 Nothing like the sweet fresh air and view of the country life!) -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
*Enthusiastically waves* Welcome @zoe-wingfeather!
Fabulous to have you aboard the KP Forum!
Don’t hesitate to jump in on discussions. That’s the fastest way to figure out how things work and we can always use a fresh perspective. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to the forum! What kind of fantasy do you like to write? Like medieval fantasy, or like… really weird… impossible… awesomeness with world hopping and portals and time jumping? I think I write a mix of both, though I tend to lean heavily towards realism… 😉
@zoe-wingfeather— cool. 😀
And sorry— I didn’t catch the reference…[Read more]
- Load More
