In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 68

did you say tEAM BUCKY
      YESSSSS

Adry_Grace
      @adry_grace
        • Total Posts: 169

@zoe-wingfeather I did in fact say TEAM BUCKY!!!! *high-five*

Ingrid
        @ingridrd
          • Total Posts: 830

@adrygrace Good to meet you!

I have to say I’m probably Team: Iron Man…sorry! 🙂

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Ingrid
          @ingridrd

Whoops! That tag didn’t work…@Adry_Grace

Adry_Grace
            @adry_grace

@ingridrd *gaps* how dare you! lol. i’m kidding. I like Iron Man too.. but I can’t stand by while Bucky is being called a villain. Tis a great injustice.

Ingrid
              @ingridrd

@Adry_Grace
                I’m sorry, okay? LOL I really, actually don’t want the fight to happen at all…

Adry_Grace
                @adry_grace

I agree!! They should all just go get Shawarma. Much better than war.

Rolena Hatfield
                  @rolena-hatfield
                    • Total Posts: 405

*claps hands in childish glee* It’s been a while since I heard Grover!
                    Welcome @adry_grace! So very nice to have you!
                    Random get to know you question… Would you consider yourself more of a country mouse? Or a city mouse?
                    (I’m a country girl 🙂 Nothing like the sweet fresh air and view of the country life!)

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Adry_Grace
                    @adry_grace

@rolena-hatfield Yay for Grover! Someday I hope to perfect my Grover voice and that is how I shall greet everyone. Every. One.
                      I’m more of a city girl. I appreciate a day outside as much as the next gal, but I would much prefer to live in like NYC or somewhere like that than out in the country.

Rosey Mucklestone
                      @writefury
                        • Total Posts: 467

@adry_grace Sooo… what do you like to write? This is a writers’ forum, after all. 😉

Greta
                        @gretald
                          • Total Posts: 450

@adry_grace: Hehe, the life of a writer. XD Favorite books…hmm…well, I love the Harry Potter series, the Percy Jackson series, To Kill A Mockingbird, the Inheritance Cycle, Lord of the Rings… and I’m probably forgetting some. 😛

Adry_Grace
                          @adry_grace

@Writefury Wait, it is!? 😉 I’ll try my hand at writing just about anything, but right now I’m writing fantasy.

@gretald
                            I absolutely love PJO and To Kill a Mockingbird. I’m still working on Lord of the Rings, though. I’m really good at getting distracted. Haha.

Tatiana
                            @belegteleri
                              • Total Posts: 97

Did someone say getting distracted? That is my speciality. I’m glad you called, @adry_grace. (Oh, look another Civil War poster for my room…) Sorry, got a little sidetracked there, hehe. For those of you who are interested, I am wholly on Captain America’s side for Civil War, and I’m really excited and nervous. It’s going to be soooo good.

The Lord of the Rings is really long and it’s easy to get distracted, so no judgement from me today, Adry. It took me two months to get through it the first time and I have read it four times since then, each time taking two-three months or longer to finish it. Although now I know where I tend to bog down and get discouraged and I’m able to better prepare for those times. I would encourage you to push through, but enjoy it while you read. Reading a book for the first time is a really special thing. 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Tatiana.
                              Adry_Grace
                              @adry_grace

@belegteleri I am great at getting distracted… also procrastination. Yes to Team Cap! Down with all who call Bucky the villain. Just yesterday I was reading an interview about… No. Concentrate Adry.
                                Okay. Good. I’m not the only one who takes forever to get through LOTR. That means I can do this. Just as soon as I finish The Martian… I do enjoy them!! Some of the greatest character EVER!!! Tolkien was a genius. 🙂

Greta
                                @gretald
                                  • Total Posts: 450

@adry_grace: Hehe, I’m as distracted as they come. 😉 Yeah, LOTR is a pretty hard read (my dad read it out loud to my siblings and me the first time). But it’s really worth it. Yes! Tolkien is the geniusest genius of all the geniuses. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >