-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yw! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @esther-c
Acancello a masquerade (or not, either is fine) ball sounds great! XD I just watched pride and prejudice for the first time, I kinda wished I could jump through the screen and join the awesome balls they were having😭
Ok so since everyone seems to be doing super broken boi’s and girls I might as well…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This looks like fun! I might join in a bit. Also costume/kareoke sounds fun XD
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years ago
I can’t wait for winter!! ❄️❄️❄️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yw! XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I hope Chero is now entertained lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@euodia-vision @whalekeeper @calyhuge
Felicity
“Filthy children! Get out of here! Thieves!” A scratchy high pitched voice cried out.
“Is that pudding?!? I just cleaned that! Achk! Chip dust! Out, foul speck! Get out, get out!!”
An old woman with leathery skin and hair as white as Felicity’s advanced on them from across the room. She brandish…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @acancello
A snippet for anyone interested, it’s unedited lol
The smell of womens perfume and expensive aftershave fills the usually grimy hallway. Incandescent lights from above the large hall illuminates the strange mix of people. Miners wearing their usual overalls and…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Well It’s not a milk allergy exactly… as in I haven’t been diagnosed with that allergy… but it does make me feel bad so I ‘try’ to stay away from it XD Because of my nut allergies, I’m left drinking oat milk. Which isn’t terrible, but it’s confusing when you want cheerios… because you have to realize you are eating toasty…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin I’m sooo sorry this took me so long!!!
Also @freedomwriter76 I know you didn’t ask me but I’m praying for your friend as well <33
Okay, here goes!!!
Tyler
“Hello?” My voice echoed through the darkness, an edge of uncertainty tainting it.
No answer.
The room was completely pitch black. There was no light at all,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, poor seb! I feel bad for him now! I’m going to wait for freedom to get back because she hasn’t rped in awhile
My mom is gluten free also. I’m allergic to like everything (ok not actually, but a lot) thankfully I grew out of my egg allergy at 5!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah they’re pretty unpredictable, and in that, they’re predictable 🤯 At least, that’s how I write them (…Seb, since I don’t have any other official ENTP character yet). Trying to surprising, and always one-upping people.
Yeah exactly
I decided to stop thinking about it.
lol yeah probably a good choice
How accurate did you find your…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Seb sighs. “I do seem so, don’t I? It’s less that I think highly of myself, and more that I can’t afford to be anything lower.”
Clement scoffs at the lofty remark; but refuses to reply; instead speeding up to walk next to the brothers. They seemed a good bit more sensible, even if quiet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone Um just a note about Mr. Gregory: he may be a grumpy jerk and a huge rule lover and have high expectations for everyone, but he is a good guy. He cares about justice and has respect for people who earn it. If he finds out about what all the bullies have been doing, trust me, they will not last long at this school.
I’m g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Also entps are known as the “most introverted of the extroverts” so there’s that.
Sorry you got me onto the subject of personality types which is something I’m really interested in so I talk about it a lot
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah Dante is super easy and natural to write. I’m an INTP so I’m pretty much writing what I would do if I had way more self confidence (and, in the case of Dante, a broken moral compass). It might also be easy because my brother’s an ENTP. Idk. Or maybe they are easy to write because they’re so unpredictable?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Mr. Gregory
Slayer of armies. Grand sword master. General of the king’s army for three generations. Guardian of the true heir. Alan Gregory had survived and accomplished many unbelievable things in his lifetime and was now one of the most powerful men Amberothe had ever seen.
Yet here he was. Stuck on babysitting duty once again.
Gregory wa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XD I loved that little scene. I’m starting to love Hugo more and more.
Hehe I understand the horseradish thing now. I was a bit confused by your signature earlier, lol.
Also, Seb’s an ENTP? It seems like all my favorite chaotic characters are. (Dante’s an ENTP)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hehe I like Chero. He’s like the personification of the saying “a little bird told me…”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yay! Company!
lol those text conversations were hilarious. Seb is a surprisingly relatable character sometimes XD
Felicity
“-and then she gave me this look, you know? Like sure, my clothes look like I’ve come straight off the dirty streets of Exile, which I had, but she didn’t have to make that face.”
Felicity chattered…[Read more]
- Load More

Really??? lol I love fall but winter is just too cold for me. XD
@sara
Yes I love winter! Waking up to the sound of the snowshooter thingy is my favorite. I love the cold! Besides, winter fashion and layers are so fun 😊