-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh no not you too! Hope you feel better. Maybe our sick brains will just add to the chaos. ✨
Dante
“Well, what do you think? First pixie hunt?”
Dante returned the grin.
“Yep. It’s been fun.” He tossed his jar into the air and caught it.
“Though I’ll be much more satisfied once he’s back in one of these.”
Despite running for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond yesterday when I saw this, but I love him! He seems really cool and like a really good friend. And the whole backstory with his sister is really cool.
So I actually had a weird sick dream with your characters in it last night, lol. I don’t remember most of it, but I do remember that Luis was there but he was…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dante
“Look, kid, if you’re going to beat someone up, at least let him know first. No one likes a stalker.”
Dante glared up the smiling teen who must have thought he was currently doing something good. Dante didn’t have time to explain.
“I don’t stalk. I think he understood my intentions plenty well when I swung an um…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s me ALL THE TIME!!! I thought I was the only one!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS girl you are NOT the only one XDXD Ikr!!!! It’s just like ooooo I rlly love this idea….let’s start a google doc titled short story and not come back to it for seven months shall we??
XD
What’s some of your favorite prompts? 😀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Eddie
“What color dress do you want?”
They were outside now. Eddie could tell by the sky and the ground they were walking on. But the shops and nearly surroundings were still blocked from the girls’ view.
“I’m thinking maybe pink? Or yellow… or black? Uh, I guess I’ll just know it when I see it. What about you, Ellie?”
Eddi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! It’s a great time waster… XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Actually, I have no idea what to make Dante do right now. Do you want to take my turn?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! <3
Lol yeah… I’m taking college chemistry and I’ve never had a in depth chemistry course before. I mean I knew what electrons were…?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I know I’m not apart of this conversation, but
Oof, I’m also failing at chemistry, so you’re not alone! XD
I also failed chemistry in high school. I had to take it twice. It was not fun.
So, yeah, I feel ya. XD
It was a miracle that I graduated…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aw thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry this is late, but I loved that chapter! I love how relational your writing is, and I always love reading about Lesli and Tauren.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll rp pretty soon
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
By the way, my sister said Dante’s name is cute, and she wants to MaRrY HiM 😘🤣🤣
HA
I’m not sure Dante would be too pleased with that arrangement. But thank you. I think.
Dante is commonly referred to as “master of the disgusting”.
Well I didn’t know that when I named him XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol he’s embarrassed by your immaturity? 😂😂
XD yes! I listen to the lofigirl synthwave radio 🤩 I used to listen to the normal one too, but I like the synthwave better. But tbh, I can’t listen to it for more than 2 hours a day because it’s a little too much.
I still do not have a phone, and everyone else in the homeschool group does…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah let’s make up a villain!Or maybe we just throw them into a mind games labyrinth they have to escape together? XD maybe it needs a key but you have to find the bad guy who will give you the key?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazor
Yeah that makes sense! When I’m by myself, I’m a lot more attentive to safety/my surroundings than when I’m with somebody else, and that takes a lot of mental energy, so yeah the busier the store the more overstimulating would make sense.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Hugo and Seb so much <3<3
lol, also, they’re probably going to think Dante’s a bully or something now XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I wrote this while sick and half-asleep, so please excuse the low quality
Dante
Dante bolted after the pixie. The room suddenly became much more crowded and he had to weave and shove his way through, which was not too much of a problem for him. He had plenty of experience chasing and being chased through crowded cities…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*Shrug* 😅 I have five younger siblings, a sick mum, and late high school anxiety, so… yeah.
Oh wow XD You’re the oldest? That’s a full house lol
I just feel frustrated with my place in life, where I know I could do more if I was in a different environment. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family, but we’re not a naturally academic lot,…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That is such a Tauren joke, oh my goodness 🤣🤣 Sweet child, he definitely needs that line in your final draft!
XD I’m glad you like it!
Right 😊 Lots of writing only sounds good if it connects to your inner turmoil (for lack of a better description 😂). I did not cry, but I could relate to that unsteady feeling of life changing, and a…
- Load More
