-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the protection squad, Dalton.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I love those!
Deerfoot has a recognizable design and a clear silhouette, I think. He seems like a cheerful, charismatic guy who’s maybe a bit adventurous and care free? (I can’t focus enough to read the writing rn) Also, I like really like the name Conri, but I think you should also keep Deerfoot as a nickname or something cuz it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I love dysoptian type books! They are so cool!
Yeah,I love writing dystopian!
yes. Snakes are cool but I am a little (lot) scared of them😂
XDXD
well I have several WIPs and they range from being started five years ago to yesterday 🤣
I have no idea where I’m going with a few and just write to get the ideas out of my b…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, sure! I guess It would just be light and you and me because Godlyfantasy isn’t here. Light isn’t on a lot, I’ll tag her and ask if she feels like doing it!
@lightoverdarkness6 freedom and I might start up the roleplay group with Tauren, Lesli, and Tony again, were you interested in joining? I can’t remember if you pulled out…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I saw you talking about WFS above, it’s such a great series! I have a hard time picking between Kal and Janner, I love them both so much XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello and welcome!
I’m Min! I like to write dystopian ya, dystopian scifantasy, I like to draw and make comics… and yeah that’s kinda it! A couple ask the newbie questions…
1. Are snakes cool?
2. Would you like to share a little about your current writing project? How long have you been working on it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks everyone who’s been praying 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
Her eyes sparkled.
“I’ve never played dodgeball before, though it sounds pretty straightforward, but absolutely I will.”
She crumpled up her paper food tray and stood. She stretched a little, and then said, “All this talk of death and dodgeball is making me want to go do something active.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
… if no one gets this reference I’m going to be so sad
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel rn:

Sorry I know your characters are having a serious moment right now but I couldn’t help myself XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Imma introduce my characters now.
Quibbly “Twitch” JohnsonApperance: Female, 15, curly blonde hair, thick glasses, brown eyes, average height, wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a light grey hoodie
Personality: Practical, serious, book smart, impulsive, does not often care for others’ opinions
Other: Has the psychic ability to sense the future and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I’m so late in seeing this, I love your poetry style! And like said above, it’s nostalgic in a way.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
XDXD Well I can’t entirely remember the lore, but the librarian (Who works in their orphanage) is from kind of a bygone era, and so is his fish tank. Maybe things like that used to be normal, but it isn’t anymore, and who knows, maybe he has the last one?
Oh no! XD i wouldn’t kill off a charrie that quick!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
lol I didn’t even know we each had a topics page XD also you can totally just post the unfinished one if you don’t feel like finishing it, I’ll enjoy the read either way!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Here was mine! Keep in mind it’s pretty old writing, but at the time this was really good for me. I actually spent a really long time on it, and did at least one full edit. So yeah, I was pretty disappointed when they didn’t post the results, not that I would have won lol.
it’s actually the only short story I’ve like finished…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, actually? That would be so cool! I’m so curious what you wrote for it!
It was kinda pure luck that I saw this, because it was a old post it didn’t notify me, I happened to look at recent topics though lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s hilarious I love it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*subscribed*
Love this idea! I need to escape from reality rn and I just revised some backstories again so I am totally joining this.
I’ll add Dante. (As usual) And one other charrie, but I’m not sure who…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t usually say this bc everyone says it lolz, but Seb controls his POV more than any other charrie and it’s hard to change his mood when I want it to.
Lol yeah my charries do that too. That’s why Ellie just suddenly ran away. For me it’s usually cuz I made my character do something they wouldn’t usually do a couple rps bef…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
Felicity looked at Babs, wondering how someone with such a pretty face and kind nature could ever envy anyone. But then a certain serious-faced, strawberry blonde girl appeared in Felicity’s mind. Smarter, prettier, richer, less of a temper.
“No… no I get it.”
- Load More
