-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m also terrible with titles, but I have a couple ideas: Electric Moon or Moon Chimes
(lol I guess I got stuck on the moon part)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I meant I’m curious to see how Bucky will do as the leader of the thunderbolts XD sounds like it might be kinda a rowdy group lol
Oh, that would make sense! I could totally see Sam being the new leader
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
that’s super helpful, actually. Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yw! Well I don’t really spend money on books lol. It looks super cool though. My sisters friend (rose) also has a story in it, and the overall vibe seems awesome… If I got a chance to read it I’m sure I’d enjoy it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think we’ve met lol?
Anyways, I saw over on instagram that your short story was excepted into sky’s the limit press’s anthology, congrats! 🙂
I was like… wait that persons name looks super familiar 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Twitch’s ghost won’t show up for a while.
Also, not that it really matters, but I’m going to make Twitch’s hair gray like it originally was instead of blonde.
Twitch
Twitch scowled at the ceiling, then down at the boy on the ground, wondering why the sky had decided to rain down young men on her today.
“Are you alright?”…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh there are teams? Lol I’ll root for the bananas, then 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren looks over at Lesli, giving a slight shrug.
“A lot of stuff went down here, Capsicle. It’d take a lot of time to explain,” Tony shrugged, “and you probably don’t want to hear about it anyhow. So how about we move on somewhere else so we can get out of this place? Matthew, Lesli, Jared, Hurricane…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve missed Toney too XD you write him so well, I can literally hear his voice lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Twitch
“Quibbly. And we’re not as alone as you think.” She stared for a moment at an empty space behind Alpha’s shoulder. Now that her attention wasn’t on the knife, she had noticed something lurking there, though she couldn’t see it. It was not a friend. She tapped her fingers rhythmically against her leg. Alpha looked confused.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 That’s okay! Just wondering 🙂 If y’all ever end up doing it lmk! 😀
@thearcaneaxiom Oh CWW is short for Crazy Writing Week, it’s a week long challenge to write and meet other Christian writers during that week! It starts tomorrow but today is like sign up and introduce yourself day.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol I said I rp last night and then I completely forgot. Oh well, Dante will show up eventually.
that was quite the entrance XD
Twitch
“Hello?” Twitch called once again down the dark trapdoor.
Nothing.
Then something made the hair on her neck stand up. She quickly leapt out of the way just as someone came crashing through the roof abov…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Remember, it’s not one writing… but many writings XD that’s what I say when people tag me mineralizedwriting, without the s on the end lol
Sorry to hear it’s not been that much different for you, and yeah… school. I started last week, it’s alright. I actually do better with a schedule, so school isn’t that bad. Do you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oops messed up your tag lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Thank you so much girl! <3
Oh, I wasn’t planning on it but I might join if you do 😉
Thanks!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
