-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, this is sooo cool! I was looking forward to this au and I’m glad to see you’re picking it up again. Y’know… I might just want to write a au someday… (Don’t think i’m copying if it’s dystopian lol, it’s like all I write these days XD)
Are you going to do bucky vs. cap like in the winter soldier? Like if they are captains…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
And I love your sketch!
Thanks! I think it’s currently my favorite drawing of him.
I love AtLA so much I need to rewatch it again.
Exploding Kittens is a really fun card game that has really weird art XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae that was cool! It makes me want to do a trailer for my comic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
Dante slumped forward, scowling slightly at the dancers in front of him. He tapped his fingers on his knee. Boredom was painful.
“What’s so great about dancing, anyway?” He wondered aloud.
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for reviving this Janelle. Here’s one of my most recent ones:
Another year has begun
And with it a new rising sun
Surveying the year I’ve left
Things I felt. Saw. Places went.
Flying by like a jet plane
Flowing by in a mere moment
A year of mountains and valleys
If meadows and dark gulleys
Of pruning and growth
Of bro…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm beginning a novel….thoughts? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 8 months ago
I take it you’re looking for feedback? If, not I apologize lol.
Jude stared out the window of his family’s small four-room house, he could see the cold that covered his whole world. They lived in a city trapped beneath a solid sheet of thick ice. Everything was coated in ice. The houses provided a bit of warmth but most of the time h…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, yeah I really enjoyed this one. Maybe I can write something later tonight.
(Aww, I miss @godlyfantasy12 )
-
Loopy replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
File-476 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6072
Name: [The Arizona Lizard Man]
Origin: Apache Junction, Arizona, USA, Earth 33
Direct sightings: 3
Signature sightings: 7
Description: The Arizona Lizard Man is a large, intelligent reptilian creature who has been observed to have the ability to shapeshift into a human. He seems to spend most of his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I am a overthinker though lol
Yeah I’m not sure why, I think things that are real are less scary to me than if they are imagined, because there’s limits to what is real… if that makes sense? Idk lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure theirs design careers that don’t involve drawing. Like designing website kind of thing, or posters, ect. Movie posters don’t have art in them, right? You could totally do that.
Btw all the boards look amazing! I’m super excited to read this fic!
Cool that your dad does it!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
File-476 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6071
Name: [Stargazer]
Origin: unknown
Direct sightings: 18
Signature sightings: none
Description: The Stargazer has been described by witnesses as a large humanoid, anywhere from thirty to fifty-five feet tall. It only appears at night, and therefore few details are easy to make out, except its long,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Another Dante sketch
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 have you seen the clip from what if of ant man calling Bucky ‘the silent but deadly’? 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I get it, I just can’t help but apologize for ruining some people’s mental images, I guess 😅 And I am trying to redraw the character anyway.
Thank you for trying to defend me, I really appreciate that. You’re kind of the sweet mom friend on KP, in a good way.
XD lol I’m a mom friend… 😂 tbh I really am though. I feel kinda…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I like yours too!
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h Thank you!
(The Ellie one is kinda funny if you’ve read the old sci-fi rp)
- Load More

@freedomwriter76
It’s hilarious lol, I have no idea what ep. I just saw it in a compilation of all the jokes. It looks like it has Peggy, ross, Bucky, and Black Panther in it?
@freedomwriter76
Pretty sure it’s this one!
@freedomwriter76
Guess what!? I just watched captain america the first avenger with my mom! She really liked it a lot XD I was super nervoud because I’m not very used to sharing my interests with the family, but yeah it was fun! She likes spy movies, so I’m looking forwards to the winter soldier, and also she totally thinks bucky is dead 😜
oh…[Read more]